Sallie Axl #36 Neighhhhh class and a square ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much on the bet that "Dane" is the one and only international, superstar, singing, hunk of a sensation that is......

Dane Bowers

πŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ He goes with all the Z listers and they all seem to become obsessed with him. He must have some good D. Rumour had it Victoria Beckham cheated on David with Dane on their smash hit "out of your mind". Katie Price once said he was the love of her life and even wrote a book about him. Yep I read it many moons ago, cringe.

Imagine the superstar DJ Sallie Axl and superstar singer Dane Bowers... What a power couple.
duck knows tbh because one of my friends used to see him and she said he was a crap shag!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh damn, was expecting to find everyone hanging from last nights party. So what did she get up to last night?

Thread suggestion: the only real event that will you see go ahead, is my next only fan pic on my bed.

Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion : Sallie Axl #37 Β£800 on designer she 'allegedly' spent, PAY BACK BELLA BACK THE Β£700 SHE LENT

(I can't remember if that was the right amount πŸ˜…)

Sallie axl #37 : thinks she's miss aguilera rocking a bandana but when the filter slips she looks like my great nana

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Thread Suggestion - Sallie Axl - Liar, Liar Crusty Denim Batty Riders on Fire πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Sallie Axl #37- party down at the Mucky Maisonette, bring ya ali express fishnet, tattle lads were well up for the marquee of ket

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thread suggestion : Sallie Axl #37 Β£800 on designer she 'allegedly' spent, PAY BACK BELLA BACK THE Β£700 SHE LENT

(I can't remember if that was the right amount πŸ˜…)

Sallie axl #37 : thinks she's miss aguilera rocking a bandana but when the filter slips she looks like my great nana
I think it might have been 600 but 100 interest seems a fair amount to me

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Imagine being 35 and just living for clubbing at the weekend ! Dressed like mutton, she thinks we are all jealous but she’s just a sad case. Even if I was a size 6 I would never go out dressed like that or want to go to cheesey clubs every weekend it’s totally cringe.

Reactions: 24
So glad she didn’t have that party I would have missed it girls. Hopefully it’s postponed for her new house as we know she never keeps a house very long πŸ™ƒ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Honestly , if it were a 35 year old man standing in a club with loads of 18 year old females the tone would be different

it is all VERY strange in my eyes

Reactions: 12
So glad she didn’t have that party I would have missed it girls. Hopefully it’s postponed for her new house as we know she never keeps a house very long πŸ™ƒ
She gets turfed out for not paying the rent every 10 months.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.