Sallie Axl #36 Neighhhhh class and a square ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pissed myself at the last few pages. Even when Val is being boring the Rrrrratt Gurlz still got the banter 🤣🤣

See you all later galz. Just off for my make up doing as I do for every non-occasion.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Any hairdressers or MUA want to do a collab? I’m DJIing tonight and doing some filming. Payment will be in exposure. You will need to cut out my hair extensions and cover up my face tattoo.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I might be late, just trying to find the scissors to hack all my hair off. (my family hide scissors from me for some reason)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Please can anyone following her share pics of the housewarming for those of us who aren’t?! She’s still private (clearly hiding her behaviour from social services / her landlord)

Reactions: 12
I’ll be coming in my crusty neon green bikini

Can’t wait to writhe around on the “so fresh” (soon to be stinking) carpet and show off my best caterpillar impression 🐛

AIYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEE

Errr no, I'm wearing that! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Soz girls I can't make it .. ended up at Leicester Pride and it's amaaaaazing! Doing my loudest "AIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE'S" for all my Rattttt Girrrrrrlsss ✌🏻✌🏻🎉🎉🎉😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’ll be bringing a female Mr Bean lookalike that I will be snogging all night
Oh god you've just reminded me. What was her name again? 😂🤣

Just at Chic Wallasey getting my hair did 🙌 then am off to Cricket Mini Me to find my outfit. Didn't ya know I can fit in teen clothes at age 34!!!!. Love that for me✌😘 If I can't find one there I'll just use one of my Ali Express finest.

Go get these nails done. Then go to Asda for party food in my balaclava. Then off to my four bed house sorry 1 bed maisonette to get it ready for tonight. Can't wait!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I hope the scissors are hidden tonight, in case she has too much sniff sniff and drink.

Reactions: 4
I’m coming as fire escape Sal. Just putting the 1000 coat of fake tan on my arse crack for that authentic skiddy mark look and finishing off my space buns. I’ll be the one cocking my leg and squirting all over the gaff so should be easy to spot💦💦💦
Hoi!! Im coming as s

No no I've changed my mind. Im coming as Lisa and Ill bring the kids with me

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.