Sallie Axl #36 Neighhhhh class and a square ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand the downstairs…. Is it just a door downstairs and then straight up to bedroom and lounge/ diner/ kitchen with the big mirror?

Reactions: 4
13874AD6-C51B-4AA9-8AF7-B79D7F11A0B0.jpeg

Won’t turn right so she doesn’t show the other door, maybe that’s where her gardener lives 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
🙋🏼‍♀️High school here. That was the shittest house tour ever. Up the stairs, cut then to the bathroom. She showed us more of the bedsit. Wouldn’t you have thought she’d have been boasting about how she has it all.

Reactions: 10
I think Sal is trying to play Tattle with the shite stairs and landing tour 🤔 that stair carpet will be wrecked soon with all the 💦💦 🥱 yawn

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wonder if its the broom cupboard she comes out of downstairs and it's just a one bed roomed flat

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I thought what she showed actually looks really nice 🙈😳

It does, Just can't understand all the lies. She must even confuse herself with it all.

By now she should have been
Ibiza
Motor home
Djing in Malta
Djing in London
New bum
New teeth
Four bedroomed house
New car

Etc

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Didn't someone share that she was on a poster featured as a DJ somewhere (think she was in Tulum at the time but not sure I was not actively "here" then) could have been Malta?
So she just .. didn't go?!

Reactions: 5
How dare she put a repost of Azaylia’s grieving parents in between her skanky photos. She’s so disrespectful

• Angry
Reactions: 20
It is a four bed house…. Sal’s bed. Vegas’s bed and the bunk beds. Four beds.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.