Sallie Axl #36 Neighhhhh class and a square ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tomorrow is still august... correct me if I’m
Wrong no school ever goes back in august 😩 so what am thinking she has had the kids for a couple of hours there doing her head in. So she is dropping them off at school a day early. Am hoping there is some one there to mind them!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Now 'Benefit Fraud Sal' really makes me bleeping sick 😡 I was brought up by parents on benefits and we had duck all survived on hand outs and hand me downs on a very rough council estate 😁 at the age of 17 I was the only person on my street with a job and I have worked my arse off ever since for the NHS 😢 i am 47 now and have never been in a job centre or claimed any benefits, barr child benefit and my husband is nailed by the tax on this because he is a high earner - she has the moral compass of a snake imagine thinking you are that entitled and better then everyone else and blatantly doing that? That is some kind of special fucked up right there 🤔 she wouldn't know a days hard work if it smacked her in the face and I doubt she pays any tax on the squirting or getting her crusty growler out for pervs ?? I hope she gets everything she deserves 😤😤 #karmaisabitchSal

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Wrong no school ever goes back in august 😩 so what am thinking she has had the kids for a couple of hours there doing her head in. So she is dropping them off at school a day early. Am hoping there is some one there to mind them!
I don't know about other areas but our area went back to school last week 🤷🏻‍♀️ (I'm in the Midlands)

I had a look at Liverpool council website and it said term starts on Wednesday but I don't know if sallies kids schools are in that council area

Reactions: 4
It might be because she’s going into year 7. Some schools have the new starters in earlier so they can get used to the school without the older ones being there.

I wonder if shes ironed the uniform, packed lunches etc 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I bet she clingfilms day old dominos in their bag with some rice cakes with a best buy date 2014

• Haha
  • Sick
I'm sure tomorrow and Wednesday are for year 7s to be "settled in" like an induction day. Show them around the school, where their form classes are, set them up on the finger print scanners for their lunch etc etc before the whole school starts back on Thursday. We'll that's what ours are anyway.

However Sal saying her first High School Run.... Ummm probably your first ever school run fullstop.

(scholars buses don't start again until Thursday here so tomorrow and Wednesday year 7s have to be taken in) I can't see Sal doing the school run everyday, that will get in the way of her life. Especially now she booked ibiza..... Cough cough.

Reactions: 5
This is the top with the trousers that Sal forgot to put on/couldn’t afford. I think when she does the headscarf and sunnies look, this is what she’s trying to emulate but comes out as the Poundland version.
Oh, I thought the jacket kept coming loose due to her moving her arms. I was thinking that would annoy me but It's meant to look like that!?

Reactions: 2
Oh I hate it when she does all the quotes. Especially when 9 times out of 10 she is the opposite of what she is trying to put out there. The thing with all of these influencers, they all have to show off everything they have to give the image if wealth. But real wealthy people just wouldn’t do that. She’s just a slag with fake designer stuff and a rental car pretending she’s rich when she isn’t.

Reactions: 9
So her daughter starts school today and she hasn’t taken them on one of the holidays she said she was Why lie about booking a camper van when you have no intention of doing so !! The lies baffle me. I’d Love her to do a live and get called out on all her lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sal always reminds me of the mum out of the movie Fish Tank - a sociopathic sl ag

They do lovely my son went back last Wednesday! (Nottinghamshire/Leicestershire)

For someone who goes on allllllll the time about not needing men blah blah blah. She seems to talk about men alllll the time!! One doth protest too much springs to mind…..

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.