Sallie Axl #36 Neighhhhh class and a square ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This boring new sal is no fun, with a dull gypsy christening and a fake school run.

New thread suggestion.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
That picture she’s just posted of her eldest makes me so sad. She’s just trying to force those girls to be mini mes of her and let’s face it, it’s hardly anything to aspire to😫

• Sad
Reactions: 6
This boring new sal is no fun, with a dull gypsy christening and a fake school run.

New thread suggestion.
SallieisaLiarLiarprimarkpantsonfire 🤣🤣🤣

She looks like she has clearly slept through the school run alarm and been dragged out of bed 🤔 imagine waking up next to her you would 💩 yourself 💩 the stuff of 'plastic surgery nightmares' so not a good luck Sal 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
1. Photo of daughter

2.' I'm filming content later'

3. In tears as leaving daughter at new school

She is just so scabby

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I don't have a problem with sex work, but just don't mix it on the same profile you use to share stuff about your kids. Leaping from christening party kids disco videos to the school run to a teaser for 'new content' is just wrong on every level.

Also I doubt anyone who is following her for her 'new content' wants to hear about the school run or see a christening video. If anything I would imagine it's a bit of a turn off!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I don't have a problem with sex work, but just don't mix it on the same profile you use to share stuff about your kids. Leaping from christening party kids disco videos to the school run to a teaser for 'new content' is just wrong on every level.

Also I doubt anyone who is following her for her 'new content' wants to hear about the school run or see a christening video. If anything I would imagine it's a bit of a turn off!
Totally agree hunny and a huge safeguarding issue 😤😤😤 who is monitoring what she is doing?? Sharing pics of your kids and other people's kids and then pics with your bits hanging out, does she even give a tit who looks at pics of the kids as long as she is making money?? - boss witch my arse, just vile on so many levels and as a caring Mother she makes me sick to my stomach 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 11
SallieisaLiarLiarprimarkpantsonfire 🤣🤣🤣

She looks like she has clearly slept through the school run alarm and been dragged out of bed 🤔 imagine waking up next to her you would 💩 yourself 💩 the stuff of 'plastic surgery nightmares' so not a good luck Sal 🤣🤣🤣
She reminds me of that scary thing that was doing it’s round on Tiktok I can’t remember it’s name

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Since when is it high school? Or has that changed since I went and we called it secondary school?

Totally agree, have a separate page for work and one family based and keep the family one private as she is claiming to but then seems to post lots of private things on this open platform. She's so confusing !

Reactions: 11
Sal if you’re reading this please get your lips dissolved they look so bad. And nobody calls it high school it is secondary school we are in the UK

Reactions: 10
That poor kid is going to get the piss ripped out of her in High School

• Sad
Reactions: 8
We call it the seniors haha she's just a show, can't stand "take me back" posts and at her age! how's about taking your kids and mum away in the next half term you little selfish scruff 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sal if you’re reading this please get your lips dissolved they look so bad. And nobody calls it high school it is secondary school we are in the UK
😂😂😂😂😂 always been called high school in england, secondary is the formal name for it but no fucker ever said that

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.