Sallie Axl #36 Neighhhhh class and a square ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not so sure, not that I really care about the house she lives in or it’s layout as either way my house beats the tit outta it, I’m pretty sure that’s a patio door reflection in her fridge 🤣🤣
Same I hope she's got a nice house for those two girls the deserve so much better than she's given them so far.

Reactions: 1
I do the school run twice a week and half the time look like I have been dragged through a bush or dug up 🤔 that's because the rest of the time on my non working days I am cleaning, doing 10 lots of washing, ironing, cooking you know the stuff us normal mum's do that is not that exciting we need to document it all over social media 🙄 seriously Sal give your head a massive wobble you big Narc 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
Same here maybe a northern thing to call it high school?
I'm from the North West and it's called high school . When I was younger ( I'm 70 now ! ) it was called secondary school but has been high school for many years now .

Reactions: 7
Same I hope she's got a nice house for those two girls the deserve so much better than she's given them so far.
The house may be nice but the environment those kids will be in if they live with her or visit with sallie slithering around in a crusty g string for £3.50 and stabbing their dads up on coke binges sure ain’t nice.

Reactions: 7
Sal is now so dull this thread has become a is it high school/secondary school thread.

It’s Seniors in Liverpool. FYI.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Primary
Highschool
And then grammar .... Back in my day 😂

I think it's primary and "Academy" now round my ways

Reactions: 2
South east here and never heard anyone call it high school 🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃
I grew up in SE (Outskirts of London suburbs) and the local schools were called XXXX (usually the area) high school. Posher schools were called secondary’s. I just googled, a lot of them are now academy’s whatever they are

Reactions: 3
Wow Sallie are you proud of yourself? You’re that boring your thread has turned into a school debate. NatWest Val would never have allowed this. Sort it out you minger

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Not really sure who she is doing this for?? Its just proper cringe now 🤔 Certainly not for tattle as she knows she will be ridiculed for it 😂 We need Natwest Val back pronto for a bit of entertainment coz this version is boring AF 🙄 yeah sort it out you big Minger 🤗

Turn it in now you boring cow!! Your house will be spotless because no kids live in it apart from you and a dog who looks tit scared most of the time FFS this is not reality 😤😤😤

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My house isn't spotless, it's a absolute shitshow because I've had kids here for 6 weeks !!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Do you think she lies to her very few friends, (can only think of happyclub or what ever she is called) as much as she lies to her Instagram account?

Is it just as she feels she needs to keep up with other grammers, for us or she just lies?

But surely she must realise that even those who follow and are up her arse, will get fed up of her as well.

Reactions: 8
Do you think she lies to her very few friends, (can only think of happyclub or what ever she is called) as much as she lies to her Instagram account?

Is it just as she feels she needs to keep up with other grammers, for us or she just lies?

But surely she must realise that even those who follow and are up her arse, will get fed up of her as well.
I’ve often though this. I wondered if she blocked happy Pt and her genuine “friends” from her instagram story’s so it’s for our and her 3 real followers benefit when she uploads her bullshit. There is no way she can lie like she does online with no questions asked from her friends etc.

Reactions: 11
People that earn as much as Sally is pretending don’t usually clean their own house. And why are the sex pests on her insta going to want to look at her carpet lines or school runs….

Reactions: 5
It makes you wonder??? I know if my mate was doing this toxic embarrassing tit on insta she would be called out for it and we would not be mates 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.