Sallie Axl #36 Neighhhhh class and a square ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20210831-234232_Instagram.jpg
it's a flat. Top of her stairs to the right that big black thing is her fridge.. upstairs.. a flat lol she must of started the video in a cupboard. Who cares but why lie 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20210831-234232_Instagram.jpg
it's a flat. Top of her stairs to the right that big black thing is her fridge.. upstairs.. a flat lol she must of started the video in a cupboard. Who cares but why lie 🤣🤣
From zooming in and further inspection it's a fridge with a bin at the side. You heard it here first rat gurls x

Reactions: 14
We’ve always called it secondary school. High school was for Americans 😆

I’m north BTW

Also how the f can you tell that’s a bloody fridge
It's obvious. When she shows her kitchen she doesn't show past the fridge. What other huge black thing would be in her house over 6ft with a bin beside it 😘

Reactions: 1
Awww imagine pretending to the Internet you've bought a three story townhouse when in reality you’re renting a maisonette flat. Too tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
View attachment 739076it's a flat. Top of her stairs to the right that big black thing is her fridge.. upstairs.. a flat lol she must of started the video in a cupboard. Who cares but why lie 🤣🤣

From zooming in and further inspection it's a fridge with a bin at the side. You heard it here first rat gurls x
I’m not so sure, not that I really care about the house she lives in or it’s layout as either way my house beats the tit outta it, I’m pretty sure that’s a patio door reflection in her fridge 🤣🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I’m not so sure, not that I really care about the house she lives in or it’s layout as either way my house beats the tit outta it, I’m pretty sure that’s a patio door reflection in her fridge 🤣🤣
You can see wall underneath them it's just a normal window

Reactions: 13
They have houses with i think a kitchen downstairs and a garage and you go upstairs to the lounge bathroom maybe a bedroom n then up again for another bedroom or 2. I was moving house early summer and was looking at these. Happy I didn't go for one now!😂

Reactions: 2
The houses at Whitefield Brook are help to buy/shared ownership. Bet she’s got it on shared ownership, only way she could afford it x

Reactions: 2
The houses at Whitefield Brook are help to buy/shared ownership. Bet she’s got it on shared ownership, only way she could afford it x
Help to buy, private rent or affordable rent. Not your usual choice of accommodation if you’re on over 200k a year tbh.

Reactions: 10
taking photos whilst driving ‘on the school run’ what a bleep

Reactions: 8
It’s quite disturbing that she holds posting on Instagram (to a majority of fake bot accounts she’s bought, and the rest being us) in a higher regard than the safety of her children. Taking photos whilst driving… unbelievable. She needs help. She basically lives her life addressing stuff that’s written on here. Her day must go: read tattle; think of how to address what is said; create a fake situation to address it; film it and post it; go back on tattle to see what’s been said

Reactions: 22
taking photos whilst driving ‘on the school run’ what a bleep
She is completely self obsessed. I can’t imagine loving myself half as much as I do my children. She literally is in awe of her image. Narcissus eat your heart out.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.