Sallie Axl #36 Neighhhhh class and a square ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So let's say she has came into some money and spunked it all on the designer kids coat, now these shoes, shirt and bag well all that money could have gone towards a lil holiday for the kids and her mum, shes a selfish bleep!!!

Reactions: 12
So let's say she has came into some money and spunked it all on the designer kids coat, now these shoes, shirt and bag well all that money could have gone towards a lil holiday for the kids and her mum, shes a selfish bleep!!!
Just because she filmed herself taking it out of a flannels bag doesn’t mean its not a knock off that she bought elsewhere 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t want to get anyone’s hopes up…but it’s not even 11am and our Val’s had her makeup done.

If you’re reading this Sallie, get on it early love!
271DF696-9387-49B5-B6BF-60644D173FCD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I don’t want to get anyone’s hopes up…but it’s not even 11am and our Val’s had her makeup done.

If you’re reading this Sallie, get on it early love! View attachment 734929
I think yesterday she mentioned going to a christening so don’t think it’s a drug fuelled day at Creamfields unfortunately.

Can you imagine being the MUA and having to put lip liner and lipstick on that gob. It would take up the whole product.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
She ain't double jabbed so she cant go anywhere

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think yesterday she mentioned going to a christening so don’t think it’s a drug fuelled day at Creamfields unfortunately.

Can you imagine being the MUA and having to put lip liner and lipstick on that gob. It would take up the whole product.
I hope the poor girl popped one of these in her sewer mouth before she got near her face

E5BF3F8B-B794-42CE-B357-70DD6EBFD8AF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She ain't double jabbed so she cant go anywhere
She still could have taken them the lakes or Cornwall or something, there's plenty of nice little holidays in this country she could have gone for family time tho!

Just because she filmed herself taking it out of a flannels bag doesn’t mean its not a knock off that she bought elsewhere 🤣
Shes still a selfish bleep tho isn't she!

Reactions: 5
Is it just me or does anyone else get dead mad when she does that stupid look away pose 😂😂 does my bleeping head in

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You can tell she wants to be the centre of attention at this christening today.
And ffs put some clothes on! Family day at a christening and she’s got her sponge Bob square arse hanging out.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Eee I've just seen that outfit and sorry but she looks a right skank.

She's just not positively influential in anyway - at all. Nothing to aspire to be like. Even some of her comments look like bought bots or the ones where you agree to always comment something (a trick "influencers"use)

She can share her boss witch quotes and receipts for ridiculous spends all she wants, tell herself she has haters all she wants but reality is she is not an inspiration - I don't think anyone here hates her .... It's just pure pity and laughing stock if anything 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She posted a pic of S eating sushi saying she was a good eater for a 5 yr old, maybe she deleted it double quick. Lisa and the kids are visiting
I saw this too and she posted a pic of her standing in front of her RR a couple of days ago and deleted that too. She’s also posted herself unpacking designer items and a video of her driving. Literally everything she posts is to prove something to Tattle. She must spend so much time reading here…it’s sad 😞

Reactions: 8
Ffs filming herself driving 🤣🤣🤣
Jesuuus! She can’t keep her eyes off herself

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.