Sallie Axl #36 Neighhhhh class and a square ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A Christening, thought the way she was dressed that she was going to 'work'

Reactions: 12
Holy duck! The state of them at that christening! Bet there’s more material in the christening gown than between them three.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Just because she filmed herself taking it out of a flannels bag doesn’t mean its not a knock off that she bought elsewhere 🤣
All you have to do is look at the fact that she's gluing on her own "boots elegant touch" finger & toe nails!! That just confirms to me that this is all blag gear!!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is it just me or does anyone else get dead mad when she does that stupid look away pose 😂😂 does my bleeping head in
Yes! Away and catch yerself on like! Constantly eying herself up ..boils my blood ..how could that woman possibly love anyone as much as she loves herself..also when she does that stupid pose lifting her leg and pushing her ass out to the side..shes possibly the worst for constant posing and eyeing herself up on insta

The boasting about what designer gear shes bought recently is another level! I keep saying this but she's no shame doing that and not having paid Bella her money back. Such a trampy thing to do and I hope next time she's live she gets called out for it! Bella should go to her house and sit outside it until she gives her it back!! 600 pounds is a hell of lot of money..sharing all her memories of her holidays that another bloody person paid for 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 13
I dont know about Liverpool but if Newcastle is anything to go by on a Bank Holiday Monday that White rag shes got on wont be white for long!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can't believe she's gone to a christening like that. So trashy.
Tbh Christenings are just an excuse for a pissup with a lot of people nowadays but its really disrespectful being dressed like that! Trollop

• Sick
Reactions: 17
She’s the type to pout at everyone’s fella and give them all the eye thinking she’s gorgeous. I wouldn’t be happy some random filming my kid dancing and posting it on Insta either 🙄

Reactions: 11
How come she’s at a christening and not took her kids ? Looks a good time for the kids and her girls are nowhere to be seen? Didn’t she get them back like she said ? Sorry not been on here for a while

• Heart
Reactions: 14
That car shes posing beside. Looks the Enterprise car club logo in the window 🥴 Plus shes drink driving again.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I’ll be honest…I like the outfit!

By outfit I mean the blazer she has on, worn with a nice little cami top underneath for a pop of colour, and THE TROUSERS THAT MATCH THE BLAZER!

Wear what you want on the job Sal, but have a bit of respect for children and families out on a Sunday afternoon. Oh and maybe have a bit of respect for yourself while you’re at it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Should she be filming those children? Sal have you never heard of safeguarding? Oh wait.....of course you have

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’ll be honest…I like the outfit!

By outfit I mean the blazer she has on, worn with a nice little cami top underneath for a pop of colour, and THE TROUSERS THAT MATCH THE BLAZER!

Wear what you want on the job Sal, but have a bit of respect for children and families out on a Sunday afternoon. Oh and maybe have a bit of respect for yourself while you’re at it.
If you go on the website it shows it as a trouser suit which I actually love, as well as she shoes and bag....fuckin shoot me now 😂

Imagine the colour of the jacket/dress in the morning 😖😖😖😖😖😖

I am screaming at her posing in front of her enterprise/mates car. I see a 1000 ranges a day what bleeping makes them special is beyond me as I would not be seen dead owning one. If I won one I'd be flogging it to the dealers/instahuns and getting myself a normal car

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I was looking for posts with the Sallie axl hashtag… had to laugh when I saw this 😂
609461D3-C24C-4A1F-949E-186B19382A03.jpeg

Then I saw these two and forgot how naturally pretty she was :(
11307126-A178-4048-8587-0033E345A157.jpeg
985C2770-8C9B-4378-A5CD-217B03B93126.jpeg

Reactions: 4
so creamfields was another event she bullshitted about 😂😂 Also, what happened to zen non materialistic Sal?? I mean, I can’t stop thinking about the people of Afghan and have coordinated a big donation drive at work for some essential items and toys etc for the displaced families who have fled for their lives. Humanitarian Sal is too busy being her usual self absorbed self, eye bleeping herself, bragging and complaining about a broken nail? 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.