Sallie Axl #36 Neighhhhh class and a square ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you go on the website it shows it as a trouser suit which I actually love, as well as she shoes and bag....fuckin shoot me now ๐Ÿ˜‚

Imagine the colour of the jacket/dress in the morning ๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜–

I am screaming at her posing in front of her enterprise/mates car. I see a 1000 ranges a day what bleeping makes them special is beyond me as I would not be seen dead owning one. If I won one I'd be flogging it to the dealers/instahuns and getting myself a normal car
I've got a little range ๐Ÿ™ˆ an Evoque. And I'm deffo not bragging because I can't wait to trade it in and get a classic car ๐Ÿ˜… my gammon wanted something solid to protect our baby when I'm driving ... Not sure what he's trying to say like but honestly they ain't all that ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ I see them EVERYWHERE.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry if its already been said but how comes sal will have trouble getting onto admire me? Whats chelsea got to do with it im so confused sorry ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Reactions: 2
I am screaming at her posing in front of her enterprise/mates car. I see a 1000 ranges a day what bleeping makes them special is beyond me as I would not be seen dead owning one. If I won one I'd be flogging it to the dealers/instahuns and getting myself a normal car
I love range rovers but they are for basic witches now.

Give me an old school defender though ๐Ÿ˜ Its such a shame they had to change the design of them, the new ones look awful.

Reactions: 11
I love range rovers but they are for basic witches now.
Another reason I don't like driving one ๐Ÿ˜… give me a beat up mini metro anyday!

I don't even know why Sallie needs a car - she doesn't have to drive to work and I can't remember seeing her do a school run ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ I'm still disgusted she's spunking all this money up the wall for nothing and hasn't (to our knowledge) paid Bella back. She's terrible with money.

Reactions: 8
Tackiest Christening ever, seems like her friends are just like her aiming to put their supposed wealth on show at any cost.

Reactions: 6
so creamfields was another event she bullshitted about ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
My guess is she hasn't gone to Creamfields because you have to prove you are double vaxxed or show a negative test

Sorry if its already been said but how comes sal will have trouble getting onto admire me? Whats chelsea got to do with it im so confused sorry ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Chelsea is the founder and owner of AdmireMe so she will say who can and cannot be on their platform (she's already banned Stephen Bear). Word is she and Sal have had beef in the past.

• Heart
I tried to find something on the Chelsea and Sallie thing but there's nothing except Chelsea being called the new Sallie axl ๐Ÿ˜‚ can't see anything about beef

What I did see was that JP (her ex husband who she now uses the name of) seems to be doing VERY well for himself with gyms in Coventry and London! Hmmm maybe he's the one she does all this fitness and passive aggressive quoting for?! Random how she uses the name again - surely enough time has passed to change her name or did they get divorced?

Her mate in the black looks like sheโ€™s wearing a nappy!
If my friends showed up to my kids christening like that Iโ€™d send them home. Iโ€™m not a prude but your going to be respectful if your around children.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is that where the link has come from then? James has a decent gym in Coventry too

I tried to find something on the Chelsea and Sallie thing but there's nothing except Chelsea being called the new Sallie axl ๐Ÿ˜‚ can't see anything about beef

What I did see was that JP (her ex husband who she now uses the name of) seems to be doing VERY well for himself with gyms in Coventry and London! Hmmm maybe he's the one she does all this fitness and passive aggressive quoting for?! Random how she uses the name again - surely enough time has passed to change her name or did they get divorced?
What the actual duck is that christening? Bunch of drunk s.l.a.g.s with their ham sandwiches out ๐Ÿคฎ

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How come sheโ€™s at a christening and not took her kids ? Looks a good time for the kids and her girls are nowhere to be seen? Didnโ€™t she get them back like she said ? Sorry not been on here for a while
S was there, she zoomed in on her dancing. Bloody terrible behaviour at a kids party tho, tits out screeching at the top of your voice. The enabler must have been there and taken them home as it looked like sal was on one?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She looks like she's wearing a robe in that picture. I'm embarrassed for her turning up at a christening like that. Imagine trying to take attention away from a baby, she's a bleeping weirdo.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.