Sallie Axl #36 Neighhhhh class and a square ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
17k a month and she won’t pay 4K for a sofa?? After spending nearly a grand on a 5 year olds school coat. Weird. Also weird that she’s sticking with the grey/diamanté decor after saying she was gonna go with the boho tulum vibe.
EXACTLY what I came in here to say. STFU Sal, so full of tit 🤣

Reactions: 7
17k a month and she won’t pay 4K for a sofa?? After spending nearly a grand on a 5 year olds school coat. Weird. Also weird that she’s sticking with the grey/diamanté decor after saying she was gonna go with the boho tulum vibe.
I bet she couldn't even get credit with bright house. Guarantee she is scowering Facebook marketplace for something grey and velvet. She is tacky as duck

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Leper’s chat HAHAHAHA

I know these reminiscing posts are part and parcel of her cycles she goes through, but I also think she’s also trying to impress younger people by showing she’s cool and gets out and young. She hangs around with people a good few years younger than her , and not to start up the ageist argument again cos his that got a bit boring , I think these posts she does almost show that she’s young just like them. Just thoughts like .

Reactions: 11
Loving those flashbacks from Sal and Val. She’s got some balls though to be posting pics of that Miami hair again, surely you would rather never show it again and hope people forget. Remember when she pretended she was home but you could still hear her wayyyyyyyyyyyying on one of her Miami birds videos 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Says the woman who called another girl a slag and a slut all over social media because she had sex with a man who’d already told her he would never be monogamous to her.. 😂😂

D2F07F39-38E7-44A3-B5C4-EF3640604FD6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
And now mentioning creamfields. Imagine not getting a weekend ticket when clearly you have nothing better to do today (no child, taking your lonely ass off for another boozey lunch alone, eyefucking yourself in mirrors)

Reactions: 7
All she ever does is sit in front of a mirror with blag designer clothes on or sitting in some dingy restaurant with a starter. What a boring bleeping existence. Clearly she still sees the kids once a month 😏😏😏😖😖😖😖😖

And now mentioning creamfields. Imagine not getting a weekend ticket when clearly you have nothing better to do today (no child, taking your lonely ass off for another boozey lunch alone, eyefucking yourself in mirrors)
I used to live right near where creamfields is at and I swear the average age is about 20. She would stick out like a sore thumb trying to blend in with her neon aliexpress

Reactions: 12
All she ever does is sit in front of a mirror with blag designer clothes on or sitting in some dingy restaurant with a starter. What a boring bleeping existence. Clearly she still sees the kids once a month 😏😏😏😖😖😖😖😖

I used to live right near where creamfields is at and I swear the average age is about 20. She would stick out like a sore thumb trying to blend in with her neon aliexpress
I hope she does go Creamfields. My 18 year old is there so I’ll have them on the lookout for the most embarrassing sight they’ve ever seen.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why is she making a roast but has nachos in the oven?

She always seems to nip out for a starter, little pic from behind the wheel of the rangey, then back to bending in shape in front of a mirror. Very sad existence.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
5D8AA1B3-DEC9-46F2-B85F-3464E0978A6A.jpeg

I hope the only family she is feeding this muck to is Vegas the dog. Even then I think he would turn his nose up at it.

Anyone any ideas what the duck is cooking? Stick to aromat and crab sticks Sal for Christ sake.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
View attachment 734319

I hope the only family she is feeding this muck to is Vegas the dog. Even then I think he would turn his nose up at it.

Anyone any ideas what the duck is cooking? Stick to aromat and crab sticks Sal for Christ sake.
Clearly she reckons anything cooked in the oven is a “roast” 🙄
Best guess;
Left: Tin of tomatoes
Middle: mince
Right: mash

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I am actually borderline hysterical at that collective of weirdness getting heated up in the oven 🤣 WTF? Come on now!

My family would disown me if I warmed up smash, tinned tomatoes and dog food for dinner. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.