Sallie Axl #36 Neighhhhh class and a square ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she says “get the chop to this”, she means just get shorter extensions right? Because we all saw NatWest Val’s bald head during the Tulum disaster didn’t we? Her natural hair is only just past her wonky eye
523CCF18-D842-48A4-9891-0694E5A55FBF.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
When she says “get the chop to this”, she means just get shorter extensions right? Because we all saw NatWest Val’s bald head during the Tulum disaster didn’t we? Her natural hair is only just past her wonky eye
View attachment 734358
She can chop the car seat out as well, seeing as she ain’t got no kids on the horizon any time soon 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Cooking a roast for the family about two hours ago.

Her poor daughters will be eating very late!

Reactions: 5
She posted a pic of S eating sushi saying she was a good eater for a 5 yr old, maybe she deleted it double quick. Lisa and the kids are visiting

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can someone please explain who / what Val is? I’ve checked the wiki and couldn’t see much

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has she shown the dog to prove he wasn’t in the oven?? 🤔🤔
What the duck was that 🤣🤣🤣 looked like a bag of cheap frozen mince, quid from Asda. tomatoes and mash.

Mummy’s special deconstructed shepherds pie Sunday lunch

State of that dinner man 🙄🙄 shocking

Can someone please explain who / what Val is? I’ve checked the wiki and couldn’t see much
Val is the short haired, spiritualist, gang banging, cock sucking, dried spunky haired, drug taking persona we had the pleasure of coming accross in tulum/Miami. Illuminated outfits & piss. Short Bobbed hair like her name was Sheila. Couldn’t get the spunk out so once again the scissors come out. She was insecure of her fresh cut, surrounded by these stunners in Miami when she looked a dick. Ahh the good ol’ days

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I just think like how olds her eldest now surely old enough to google her mum? I'd be absolutely devastated if my mum was selling videos of herself having sex for 3.99 or literally begging men to come watch her. And I say this as a mum of 2 myself, its disgraceful. She's disgraceful. I don't care how old fashioned i sound women should embrace and love every aspect of ourselves and celebrate it n all that tit but were raising the future women of the world and its just never okay to promote putting a price on your body. 🤷‍♀️She parades her over inflated overshagged self all over social media and thinks she's woke? She's literally the same as every other grotbag out there. Resorted to selling her body cos her personality is empty.
On her tiktok one of N’s friends commented saying ‘hi Nirvanas mum’ so they obviously all know who she is/see her socials

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
On her tiktok one of N’s friends commented saying ‘hi Nirvanas mum’ so they obviously all know who she is/see her socials

You would think that our Sal would stop her antics, once it starts affecting your kids, and her actions will, most normal people would behave

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.