Sallie Axl #36 Neighhhhh class and a square ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God this witch proper boils my piss 🤣🤣🤣 bleeping delusional get to Primark, George, Next etc... like all the other mums Sal it's a bleeping school coat you idiot and will get wrecked in 5 minutes flat #sooutoftouchitsunreal #dobetter I am going back on Katie Price's pages they are way more interesting then this 💩💩💩💩
Willing to pay this for a child’s coat but can’t pay bella back! No wonder she has no real friends 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
God this witch proper boils my piss 🤣🤣🤣 bleeping delusional get to Primark, George, Next etc... like all the other mums Sal it's a bleeping school coat you idiot and will get wrecked in 5 minutes flat #sooutoftouchitsunreal #dobetter I am going back on Katie Price's pages they are way more interesting then this 💩💩💩💩
She's just setting her daughter up to get robbed and beaten up for an expensive coat! All this for what? Prove the trolls wrong? Kids need time and attention not bleeding £700 coats Sal!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
As if she’ll be buying either of those stupid coats when she gets all her own clothes from Aliexpress. Natural born bullshitter.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She's just setting her daughter up to get robbed and beaten up for an expensive coat! All this for what? Prove the trolls wrong? Kids need time and attention not bleeding £700 coats Sal!
Yeah your right hunny, I doubt ‘Mother of the Year 2021’ will have thought of that one? what a selfish head 🤨🤨

Reactions: 3
She’s a compete bleeping idiot. As if she would be spending that on a coat , we all know she’ll be getting a knocked off version from Ali express the deluded puffer fish

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There is a kid at my daughters nursery who is around 3 that wears north face tracksuits & a mocler coat 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
What a joker!!! She couldn’t even afford her flights remember? She had to borrow the money off Bella (which she hasn’t been able to pay back!) She hasn’t got a pot to piss in let’s face it!

Reactions: 14
There is a kid at my daughters nursery who is around 3 that wears north face tracksuits & a mocler coat 🤦🏻‍♀️
Find kids in designer clothing like that so tacky. Also hard to tell whether it's blag or not anyway.

Not that I can afford designer but of the few more expensive pieces I've bought it's because I know they're quality, will last and be a good investment. Dressing your child up constantly in designer clothes knowing they'll be worn for a year max is so materialistic and cringe.

Reactions: 21
Who is betting she will be paying a trip to Manchester (Cheetham Hill) to buy snide ones before beginning of September 👍👍👍 she is so boring and predictable 😩 I want Val back ASAP 😆

Money talks. Wealth whispers.

I cannot believe she's looking at a nearly NINE HUNDRED POUND school coat for her kid. Bet she'll bloody lose it first day 🤣

Reactions: 18
She's no more going to buy those coats for her kid than I am flying to the moon. twit.

• Haha
Willing to pay this for a child’s coat but can’t pay bella back! No wonder she has no real friends 🙄
Actually just came to say this! Paying that for a coat but not paying Bella back her money ..which is such a trampy thing to do to someone 😒

Reactions: 7
I'd love to know what the school Mums think of her, for the odd time that she does the school run.

Every school has one, we have one, turns up in gym gear, cropped top, giving all the Dads the eye, always on her phone. Drives a massive Q8 that she parks on double yellows bang outside the school, her kids are little shits cos they have been brought up to think they are better than everyone else.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.