Sallie Axl #36 Neighhhhh class and a square ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here is the wiki

Or here
Omg lol I've never read it before haha X

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wouldnt it be nice if she treated her mum to something or paid a few of her bills with that money instead. You know because she is raising her children

Reactions: 18
You wouldn’t think she’d just found out her main source of income is coming to end. I know getting your gash out for £1.99 is a bit different to us normal people doing our regular jobs but it’s still her actual income and her platform she uses is stopping. So she buys a £800 coat. For her daughter. For school. What a bleeping twit.

Reactions: 7
I bet her finances are a mess.
Soon as she gets any money she blows it. She didn't even pay her mate back so I imagine she doesn't bother paying her bills.

Reactions: 6
Silly amount to spend on a coat! I get coats a size too big to last two winters for my kids. No shame in my game😂😂 I know my kids would rather have regular holidays and be at home with me every night rather than an expensive jacket!

Reactions: 19
Mainly agree…. But where the hell are these children going to school if they’re at risk of getting “battered and robbed”?!!!! Or is it just a turn of phrase?! 😂
Probably more applicable to the older one when she goes to high school. We weren’t allowed to wear designer coats etc. but kids in my school were always getting phones and money nicked both by other kids and randoms in the street.

• Sad
One week of August left… when is she going on her “booked this for August” campervan holiday?
Also, when is she getting her teeth done? That was also “this month”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is she? She called herself a single mother in her stories calling Sallie out. Infact I remember Sallie mentioning her bf, so don't think she's married?

Couldn't agree more. It just shows how far from understanding her kids needs she is to be honest. Many of us could afford to dress our kids like that if we want... the fact is we don't because it's a complete and utter waste of money on a pre teen.
Yes Bella referred to herself as a ‘married woman’ after all the money business. She didn’t say she was a single parent, she just said taking food out her kids mouths.

I’m still hedging my bets on an end of September/beginning of October working holiday (without kids.) I think it will be Turkey, however I’d like to see a Dubai return. If she doesn’t holiday in the next 6 weeks, we’ll see a massive meltdown.
This girl seems to live for going abroad, which is a shame for her kids who don’t ever get to go!

Reactions: 10
Only fans has announced today that after the massive backlash they have received from creators etc they are suspending the ban temporarily so big Sal is safe for now, she can extend the rental on the range for another month

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Only fans has announced today that after the massive backlash they have received from creators etc they are suspending the ban temporarily so big Sal is safe for now, she can extend the rental on the range for another month
Oh she will be pleased as I can imagine she has done duck all and no back up plan 🤔 and so will her fans 🤢 she will be able to get some more Brighthouse equivalent contracts out as well now and that house will be stinking of tuna and piss in no time 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Looks like OnlyFans is back on, so Val can continue not making £18k a month, thank duck for tha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I honestly can’t see val being organised enough to sort all the tests and forms she would need to go abroad.

Reactions: 1
5F26A162-9394-429D-BBCD-23ABB4AEFFA2.jpeg

bleeping screaming at this on her deactivated wiki, I wish we could go back to Rap Battle night it was by far the bleeping funniest night on tattle 🤣🤣🤣👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This would be a wake up call for me if I was on OF.
These Instagram influencers and OF sex workers rely on an app for their income. If that's taken away from them they are screwed. It's not like most of them have any skills they can use in the real world.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.