Sallie Axl #36 Neighhhhh class and a square ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My sons school coat is a hand me down from his cousin because:
A. It’s fab quality and there’s still plenty of life left in it
B. He’s 7 and constantly leaves his coat in school/the car/the floor/uses it as a cape etc
3. I could afford to buy him a new one but it’s a waste of money for the above reasons

and…….. I’m still a million times a better mum than Sal, throwing money at your kids doesn’t make up for whoring yourself around the world when they needed you, grow up you vapid idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I thought she didn't care about material things being such a spiritual being 🧘🏻‍♀️

I do like the pink one but honestly wouldn't know if it was gucci or Peppa pig 😅

Are people really impressed with labels nowadays? I mean, it's nice to have nice things of course but spending that much cash on a kids coat when you look like a scaghead and can't pay people money you owe is just really out of touch with any sense of reality 🥴

She's all for show - what a saddo. I'm not impressed 😅 not even feeling pity. She's just an hole.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Is there a wiki on her cos my sis has started following her for carcrash fun lol

Reactions: 5
Imagine being in the same shop as her and watching her pose in every mirror 🤯 pay Bella back her money that you've basically stolen from her!!! I honestly don't know how she has the balls to boast about paying for designer things when she's basically stolen from a single mother and doesn't care that everybody knows it too. Trampy af!!!!!!!

Reactions: 8
God this witch proper boils my piss 🤣🤣🤣 bleeping delusional get to Primark, George, Next etc... like all the other mums Sal it's a bleeping school coat you idiot and will get wrecked in 5 minutes flat #sooutoftouchitsunreal #dobetter I am going back on Katie Price's pages they are way more interesting then this 💩💩💩💩
Is she for real?
She’s asking which fake one should she get 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hahaha what a fool. Slave to designer gear made in sweat shops. And she calls others sheep. It ain’t cute. Little ones should be dressed in fun actually cute clothing. Why not let her daughter pick a coat? My 4yo has picked one with cute forest animals on from next, she would hate one that just had GG on it. Pathetic. Keep little ones little.

Imagine being in the same shop as her and watching her pose in every mirror 🤯 pay Bella back her money that you've basically stolen from her!!! I honestly don't know how she has the balls to boast about paying for designer things when she's basically stolen from a single mother and doesn't care that everybody knows it too. Trampy af!!!!!!!
Bella is married. Not that it makes a difference really.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s either:

1. taken a photo of that coat in the shop with no intention of buying
2. Got a photo from google with no intention of buying, or;
3. Stolen photo from another persons SM with no intention of buying

Reactions: 15
She is actually pathetic. No one will even notice the coat brand except for the kids who try and batter her to rob it off her. Spend all the money you want, Val, it will never make up for all the times you let them down, or traumatised them, or chose drugs and men and holidays over them, or sold videos of yourself having sex for £3.49 a go.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She really is pathetic, if she really has bought that coat (more like robbed) just think what she could have done with that money with her kids, weekends away and life experiences making memories etc... etc... 😀😫 this spiritual and zen bs kiss my ass you are a fool, go and burn some incest, have a silver Buddha head from B&M, shove a crystal up your arse you have an ugly soul Sal and there is no amount of fakery that will ever fix that 👍 oh and by the way kids remember all kinds of trauma from growing up with a skank of a mother so good luck with that they will resent you in years to come and remind you of every single mistake you ever made 🙌

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Is there a wiki on her cos my sis has started following her for carcrash fun lol
Here is the wiki

Or here

Reactions: 3
Reading them wiki’s has made me howl all over again Sal really is a proper weapon 🤣🤣🤣🤣 i bet her ma is proud (not)

• Haha
She is actually pathetic. No one will even notice the coat brand except for the kids who try and batter her to rob it off her. Spend all the money you want, Val, it will never make up for all the times you let them down, or traumatised them, or chose drugs and men and holidays over them, or sold videos of yourself having sex for £3.49 a go.
Mainly agree…. But where the hell are these children going to school if they’re at risk of getting “battered and robbed”?!!!! Or is it just a turn of phrase?! 😂

• Haha
What a twit she is
One. pay bella back u woman she was kind enough to lend u it in the 1st place and now u keep dodging her u make 17grand a month dont u surly u wouldnt feel it she as a kid who she actually sees 24/7 and cares for it unlike u
Two. Ur buying ur kids this stupid fucken coats yet u havent took them on there so called hoildays wha u was meant to be taking them on dont now about u sal but u need a reality check love no one gives a duck if ur kid as 1 pound coat on from the charity shop or westher it's from kids caven
Three. Stop with the lies u woman half of liverpool r fucken laughing at u
Ull see her with xl bully next and fucken dog page 😭🤣👏

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My kids are a similar age and wouldn't get 'battered or robbed' if they wore that to school - they'd get complete indifference as no other kids would even notice what brand it is. It would be chucked on a peg in the corridor, left on the playground floor next to the climbing frame and wind up now and then in the lost property box along with everyone elses. And then it would be chucked in the washer on a Friday. That's why everyone buys school coats from the supermarket or M&S.

If she's got a few hundred quid going spare she should pay back Bella or get saving for a house and her future. This is the stupidest possible way to spend it.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Hahaha what a fool. Slave to designer gear made in sweat shops. And she calls others sheep. It ain’t cute. Little ones should be dressed in fun actually cute clothing. Why not let her daughter pick a coat? My 4yo has picked one with cute forest animals on from next, she would hate one that just had GG on it. Pathetic. Keep little ones little.

Bella is married. Not that it makes a difference really.
Is she? She called herself a single mother in her stories calling Sallie out. Infact I remember Sallie mentioning her bf, so don't think she's married?

My kids are a similar age and wouldn't get 'battered or robbed' if they wore that to school - they'd get complete indifference as no other kids would even notice what brand it is. It would be chucked on a peg in the corridor, left on the playground floor next to the climbing frame and wind up now and then in the lost property box along with everyone elses. And then it would be chucked in the washer on a Friday. That's why everyone buys school coats from the supermarket or M&S.

If she's got a few hundred quid going spare she should pay back Bella or get saving for a house and her future. This is the stupidest possible way to spend it.
Couldn't agree more. It just shows how far from understanding her kids needs she is to be honest. Many of us could afford to dress our kids like that if we want... the fact is we don't because it's a complete and utter waste of money on a pre teen.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Hi Sal 👋👋👋 was that video of the Range for us?! Thanks Gurrrlllll

God we are all so jealous of your rented car & the expensive school coat. Us Trolls can't afford £800 for a school coat, on account of us having our kids FULL TIME & they cost us a fair bit 24/7 365. But don't mind us with our mortgaged homes, full time kids, Husbands, Partners & 9-5s, just wishing we were you with your sexually free & rented lifestyle 😘✌

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
She's a wannabe Sophie May Dicksuck

Except Sal can't even pay anyone to tit on her 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I used to always get my school coats from m&s ! Best quality and looking back i did look stylish haha.

if my parents were to spend £800 on a coat when i was 5 i would be PISSED that they never put that money into a savings account instead !! Absolute idiot she is 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.