Sallie Axl #36 Neighhhhh class and a square ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of the photos she showed of her kitchen, shows it tiled.

She can't keep up with herself

Reactions: 4
Okkkkkk me again been doing some digging.
The kitchen she posted and then needed tiles.... definitely not hers

her OLD cleaning business (sure her ma runs it now!?)dont know dont really care about that πŸ˜‚ but these are posted on the page .....

yeah so ither shes moved into a new build and shes had an accident and her tiles are fucked and need replacing or shes a total bull shitter....

My story time guess here in my head is that its actually a maisonnette flat shes moved into (or shes moved in woth her ma.) She probs had gaz round and attacked him again and ended up stabbing the kitchen tiles instead so now shes blaming the kitchen fitter saying he didnt put any in to get some FREE tiles just like the BLINDES πŸ˜‚ im having a right laugh today WHY DOES SHE LIE!????? What the actual duck??????
Im actually thinking shes ither moved to south of liverpool cos she met mel and billie bob in the knowsley social or shes gone huyton/kirkby i dno why like but i reckon thats where she is.... or bootle......

Attachments

Reactions: 2
the living room where she keeps posting looks small and like a flat or a basement! Not much light gets through, plus if she had a 4 bed usualy they hve 2 living areas (not always) but in all honesty i think she gets her photos from other accounts or jobs she will be going to β€˜see’ for her cleaning quote. I think shes fully ashamed by her house when in reality its probably a normal house in a normal area just like us all.

The reason shes not posting much about her new amazing home is one of the following IMO

1. the photos shes posting are from other acounts and she cant make them match up on her story of her new house.
2. Its empty becuase shes still trying to get some free furniture from a small business πŸ™„
3. Its her new source of incomes homes or her mas house πŸ˜‚
Lets say the garden she posted (geting the grass cut by her mum again) πŸ˜‚ lets say thats her house. Abit small for a 3/4 bed no?

ALSO
i know her second name is legally Przybek but ive NEVER seen her use it on instagram especialy now shes not with her husband anymore
Is it because shes back with him? Maybe trying for the kids sake and thats why she has the β€˜back’
Orrr..... is she trying to make someone jel?
or just maybe her evenings are made up of looking on here at what we say.
Seems to be some little things poping up thats a tell tale sign shes watching what we are talking about πŸ˜ƒ Hi SAL πŸ‘‹πŸΌ
(I spoke about how she doesnt mention she watches love islnd but follows all the 2021 contestants now shes posting about them? 🧐 ok ok ok just here for the fun of it πŸ˜ƒ

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
the living room where she keeps posting looks small and like a flat or a basement! Not much light gets through, plus if she had a 4 bed usualy they hve 2 living areas (not always) but in all honesty i think she gets her photos from other accounts or jobs she will be going to β€˜see’ for her cleaning quote. I think shes fully ashamed by her house when in reality its probably a normal house in a normal area just like us all.

The reason shes not posting much about her new amazing home is one of the following IMO

1. the photos shes posting are from other acounts and she cant make them match up on her story of her new house.
2. Its empty becuase shes still trying to get some free furniture from a small business πŸ™„
3. Its her new source of incomes homes or her mas house πŸ˜‚
Lets say the garden she posted (geting the grass cut by her mum again) πŸ˜‚ lets say thats her house. Abit small for a 3/4 bed no?

ALSO
i know her second name is legally Przybek but ive NEVER seen her use it on instagram especialy now shes not with her husband anymore
Is it because shes back with him? Maybe trying for the kids sake and thats why she has the β€˜back’
Orrr..... is she trying to make someone jel?
or just maybe her evenings are made up of looking on here at what we say.
Seems to be some little things poping up thats a tell tale sign shes watching what we are talking about πŸ˜ƒ Hi SAL πŸ‘‹πŸΌ
(I spoke about how she doesnt mention she watches love islnd but follows all the 2021 contestants now shes posting about them? 🧐 ok ok ok just here for the fun of it πŸ˜ƒ
shes deffo not back with him he lives in coventry and has a misses.

i wonder why she hasnt took pics in any other rooms.... her tvs on the floor in the back 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Awww Poor Sal the trolls and jealous girls on Tattle must be getting to her?? I think she needs to buy some crystals to rid her negative energy and some sage to counteract the smell of tuna πŸ€” #turnitin #youhavenothingiwanthun πŸ‘
There's a strong correlation between being a twit and having that evil eye emoji in your Instagram bio, so many dickheads have it for some reason.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
shes deffo not back with him he lives in coventry and has a misses.

i wonder why she hasnt took pics in any other rooms.... her tvs on the floor in the back 🀣
I see im not sure who he is i didn’t know of her then to be honest just sparked me as strange thing to do πŸ˜‚
Not sure ive seen one pic of her cooking or in bed with the mirrored bedside tables or anything but shes that manic im abit lost at what her new phase is πŸ˜” and honestly in her last couple of pics her eyes she just looks so so sad 😞 im not pitting her though because shes had ample chance to sort her life out she should just come off social media get a job and look after her nunber one priority her kids! I bet she would be happy then!

Reactions: 3
I'm sure she's trolling us with her terrible spelling, "Arabeatta" surely she's not that illiterate 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So… she went out to a restaurant 3 hours ago with her mate… had (the cheapest) meal and a glass of red wine… then DROVE to get her youngest child (unless that child is in fact her mate’s daughter??)… then went out again for another meal?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Definitely her youngest girl with her

She just can’t help herself, can she?! πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

Why does she not cook meals for them at home?
Why is she only allowed restricted access to her children?
Why does she have her small child out at 9pm when she should be settling her down for bed?
Why?

SPOILER ALERT: Because she’s a bleeping head.

Reactions: 11
Deleted the post already… so here it is. I’ve blocked the child’s face out.
Who takes their really young child to a restaurant at this time of night ffs?!
7CB49AE9-E378-4C39-89DE-2847B77E5A88.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 6
What have I missed now! 🀣 IIRC she did that a few weeks back with N, then deleted it a few minutes later. What point is she trying to make exactly?

Or trying to piss of the ex's who have said they don't want them on SM??

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.