Sallie Axl #36 Neighhhhh class and a square ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feeling fresh. Looking dead behind the eyes and like a massive Kunt. 💁🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
God she’s been so boring, it’s drove me onto the Katie price threads for the past 24 hours. Minefield.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Okkkkkk me again been doing some digging.
The kitchen she posted and then needed tiles.... definitely not hers

her OLD cleaning business (sure her ma runs it now!?)dont know dont really care about that 😂 but these are posted on the page .....

yeah so ither shes moved into a new build and shes had an accident and her tiles are fucked and need replacing or shes a total bull shitter....

My story time guess here in my head is that its actually a maisonnette flat shes moved into (or shes moved in woth her ma.) She probs had gaz round and attacked him again and ended up stabbing the kitchen tiles instead so now shes blaming the kitchen fitter saying he didnt put any in to get some FREE tiles just like the BLINDES 😂 im having a right laugh today WHY DOES SHE LIE!????? What the actual duck??????
Im actually thinking shes ither moved to south of liverpool cos she met mel and billie bob in the knowsley social or shes gone huyton/kirkby i dno why like but i reckon thats where she is.... or bootle......
I’m in south Liverpool. Hope she hasn’t moved here grotty cow

Reactions: 2
Proper bored of talking about where she might live/ who tiled her kitchen/ how many rooms she’s got in her house.

can we just agree.
1.she lies
2.she’s still skint
3. She’s still a bleep

let’s move on

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
View attachment 721673

Her little snarky comment. Is she really as thick as tit? Does she think the only fans story was invented purely to get at her? What an absolute carbon copy of a narcissist she is.
Bore off you crustaceous bleep
Yeah so sorry working 12 hour shifts in a hospital! Why would I do that when I can get my c u n out for 14 yr old boys to pay me money !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Absolutely howling at the feeling fresh post 😂😂😂 it must be code for something because she defo doesn’t look fresh. Has she had her lips done again because they a literally about to explode?

Reactions: 8
Deleted the post already… so here it is. I’ve blocked the child’s face out.
Who takes their really young child to a restaurant at this time of night ffs?!
View attachment 728373
Haha me! But I’m Spanish and we do late evenings in the summer. Love a midnight ice cream at the gelato when we’re over there. We had a lovely meal last night where we live in Durham at 6.30pm and stayed out in the beer garden till 10pm with our 4 yo, it was lovely. It’s the school holidays! I don’t think Sal does it for the memories though, she was probably sat on her phone taking pics of herself or scrolling her comments.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s SO boring at the moment isn’t she?
this thread used to be great. Come on sal please get on it and go live

Reactions: 4
I’ve been to the dark side that is Kps thread for the last 2 days aswell😂 it’s all popping off over there whereas Sals about as exciting as watching paint dry at the minute tired 😴
The only fresh thing I can see about that picture is the 2 big raw Cumberlands stuck to her face

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I’ve been to the dark side that is Kps thread for the last 2 days aswell😂 it’s all popping off over there whereas Sals about as exciting as watching paint dry at the minute tired 😴
The only fresh thing I can see about that picture is the 2 big raw Cumberlands stuck to her face

hahaha literally the same. It’s none stop 👀

Reactions: 3
remember when she was in Dubai.. good times.. lolling at work writing this

• Haha
Reactions: 7
God this witch proper boils my piss 🤣🤣🤣 bleeping delusional get to Primark, George, Next etc... like all the other mums Sal it's a bleeping school coat you idiot and will get wrecked in 5 minutes flat #sooutoftouchitsunreal #dobetter I am going back on Katie Price's pages they are way more interesting then this 💩💩💩💩

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.