Sallie Axl #36 Neighhhhh class and a square ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now Val was my favourite 'sexually free' Mentalist! I wonder if the Cartel are still looking for her 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just curious as I only joined and started reading Sal’s threads on tattle earlier this year - how long has she been on OF for? Like what did she do for an income before it?!

Reactions: 1
Just curious as I only joined and started reading Sal’s threads on tattle earlier this year - how long has she been on OF for? Like what did she do for an income before it?!
Hmmmm I think she did used to get a bit from doing promo on her Instagram (she had a much bigger account than this one she currently has but it got take down because of being reported ... By a tattler I think 😅) and I'm assuming she claimed some benefits. She did a few DJ sessions but now I'm wondering if these were paid gigs or she just asked the proper dj if she could have a go 🤷🏻‍♀️😅

Honestly though I have no idea

• Haha
Reactions: 5
As she’s leaving to go onto a ‘different platform,’ I feel it’s only fair you leave her a very honest, parting review.
A different platform that she will "tell you about when I know" aka she hasn't got a scooby 😅 as if alllll her "fans" are gunna follow her anyway. Think she'll be lucky to get even a quarter of them follow her tbh especially if she can't have free accounts having access. Really can't see her joining adult work again and I doubt she'd want to go to admire me ... There's a few cam sites out there but a lot are free preview first and not many can sell just pictures etc. I think this will duck her up as she hasn't got that big of a following for the naughty stuff and tbh she just isn't very good at it anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I mean seeing as she is always telling us she is such a boss witch businesswoman and Entrepreneur you think she would have the idea to use this to her advantage?? You know will all them thousands she earns? Start your own platform etc..... though not sure who her 'fanbase' really are?? Judging by Val's 'sexually free' lives when she was pissed in her bedsit they didn't sound like the brightest of sparks?? Maybe she could start an alternative gardening service? Sliders and Primark thongs a go go!!
SAL is on her arse pass it on 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Tip for ya Val - as you're so lazy to do your own research - Tyga's launched his own platform called myystar8.

Reactions: 1
😂😂😂😂 she looks like John Lennon in a wig, she probably smells worse though
Val the spunk receptacle must reek. Ugh she turns my stomach, especially that photo of her on the horse poor fukker imagine having that writhing around on your back! Pity it didnt buck her off and kick her straight in the fanny.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Theres a podcast on YouTube with 2 lads. Honestly don't ask my why but I watched bits of it n shes absolutely gross the way she speaks. Watch it she talks about being a stripper n sex partys. An is literally gyrating. She just irritates the life out of me. She tries so f hard to be this sultry sex symbol, Wallasey wash up more like. Id be legit concerned if she had custody of her girls as to me she has definitely some personality disorder possibly ADHD too and some sort of sexual attention disorder 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.