Sallie Axl #35 Hey girl hey boy superstar DJ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First night she has the daughter's living with her and she is drinking.

Start as you mean to go on Sal

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So many red wines aren’t vegan. If she hasn’t given any cares towards the idea of buying leather boots, I doubt she’s going to mind about whether a fish’s bladder has been used for her wine

Reactions: 16
So she’s so happy with her life she has to come onto her “public account” to bang on about her “private account”😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So after criticising us all for living our normal lives in the uk, living in a house and caring for our kids, whilst she was living her best life in Mexico/Miami not being ‘stuck in one place’, something she could NEVER be happy doing……….she’s ‘showing off’ herself doing it. Sal, none of us are jealous, we all live in houses and care for our kids, it’s normal life. We also have cars. Oh, and I’m currently in Valencia with my 4 kids as when I say I’m going away with my kids, I actually am 🤣🤣🤣. Love the fact I have a job, house (5 beds) car, 4 kids and can still travel, all the bullshit she talks. Is there even 6 weeks left of summer for you spend it in Ibiza with her kids? Poor kids never get taken on holiday, strange when their mothers on 17k a month don’t ya think?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I’ll never get over her claim of 17k a month 🥴😂 to think she would ever earn that but dress is knock off ali express and SHEIN the mind boggles 😵💫😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So after criticising us all for living our normal lives in the uk, living in a house and caring for our kids, whilst she was living her best life in Mexico/Miami not being ‘stuck in one place’, something she could NEVER be happy doing……….she’s ‘showing off’ herself doing it. Sal, none of us are jealous, we all live in houses and care for our kids, it’s normal life. We also have cars. Oh, and I’m currently in Valencia with my 4 kids as when I say I’m going away with my kids, I actually am 🤣🤣🤣. Love the fact I have a job, house (5 beds) car, 4 kids and can still travel, all the bullshit she talks. Is there even 6 weeks left of summer for you spend it in Ibiza with her kids? Poor kids never get taken on holiday, strange when their mothers on 17k a month don’t ya think?
This ⬆

Reactions: 3
Sitting with spunk (not really) over her face.

Nothing new there then!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
On the blag for a bouncy castle and a free facial, it’s not even lunchtime and she’s already on the scrounge!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
On the beg for a facial the bad biff ! Just get down the the clarins beauty bar like anyone else .

Don't get the impression that her daughter's stayed over night with her

Don't get the impression that her daughter's stayed over night with her
Of course they didn’t. She had them round for tea and her mum came and took them home at 7. There is no chance she has got those kids back full time weeks after spending two months out of the country. Most she’s got is she’s allowed unsupervised access now.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.