Sallie Axl #35 Hey girl hey boy superstar DJ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
howling here.

in her head she looks like Kim K doing an edgy photo shoot on a gorgeous black beauty type thoroughbred

Reality she’s gone to her mates scabby stableyeard in a crusty Ali express get up straddling Ronnie the riding pony

😭😭😭😭💀💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Omg I hope she's not doing only fans with the horse. Ffs. She's so tacky. Cheap. It's also freezing out and pissing down with rain.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is pure vom… she looks bleeping ridiculous and the horse looks just as angry, if you’re going to pretend to ride un tie the lead rope then ya bleeping melt, bet it would have bolted. Shame on her mate for tolerating this 😂 wouldn’t let fishflaps anywhere near my horse

Reactions: 19
That horse literally has a scab on its face too, it’s on her stories 🤣🙈

She’s bonkers, but I must admit it did make me laugh when I saw her in that get up at the stables 🤣

Reactions: 10
Howling! Sat on a tied-up horse staring at a wall, in a cheap Ann Summers get-up.

Oh and Sal you got a lil graze mark on yer left knee- what you been up to girl? Rough customer?

Even the horse is like 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thought go back to where Tattle and Sallie’s journey began. Interesting to see how Sallie spent the early days of lockdown 1. I mean come, surely we all got our arses out in the woods, it was a natural reaction to what was going on…
947CDB6B-BA72-4498-A562-8793CBFD2CE7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That bathroom is up there with hangover nightmares eurghhhhh so CHEAP , just like side salad.

Reactions: 4
Can you pressure wash and sandblast a saddle? It’s going to need it.
Rancid.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just showed the horse pics (and then he scrolled through her feed) to my husband and his comments, in order, are as follows:

1. Well she isn’t wearing a riding helmet and that’s wrong (#captainsensible wtf??)
2. She has those ‘stuck on tits’ and that’s gross.
3. What happened with her mouth? Grim. Wouldn’t want her mouth anywhere near me,

He was like “She looks filthy. Good filthy if I was drunk and horny. But bleeping hell I’d never go a million miles of it in real life because god knows what she has.” She’d be good for an online wank tho. I love that we’re so honest with each other! Maybe why that’s why she does ok on OF?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.