Sallie Axl #35 Hey girl hey boy superstar DJ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said she's not finished but she's in now. Didn't proceed to show us , as this is Sal surely she would 😂🤔 could be anywhere.

Reactions: 8
I’ve not shared some OF messages in a while, as you can see she is as cringe as ever 🤣

bleeping a fan? Get in the bin 🤦🏻‍♀️

I really like how her “dirtiest ever” content dropped in price overnight 🤣

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
I’ve not shared some OF messages in a while, as you can see she is as cringe as ever 🤣

Dekota 😂 ffs
Soy has she moved in the new house or staying in the Dakota?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Dekota 😂 ffs
Soy has she moved in the new house or staying in the Dakota?
I assumed she meant the Dakota Hotel, but God knows with that spelling. If that’s the case then I feel sorry for the poor housekeeping who has to go in and strip that bed she’s squirted all over 🤢 Mattress would need burning too.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

How bad does she bleeping reek of desperation.
Imagine that being ya Ma 😵💫👀
Literally begging for £12 off random “fans”
She’ll be the type that once N starts working she’ll be asking her for money to pay her gas bill

Reactions: 32
She can't be in her brand new four bed house, we would have had a 1000 videos

Reactions: 22
defiantly not in a 4 bed house, we literally would of seen it all over the place. That much we know. She probably got evicted while in tulum for not paying the rent. Got herself another little one bed back in Liverpool. No range today Sal ? obviously she was borrowing it to help with the move because of the size of it! Stupid witch she is

Reactions: 14

It sounds to me like she’s soliciting here.
Anyone else seeing that?

Reactions: 17
She is a proper wrong un, I honestly can’t wait to see the tragic pics of her ‘duck a fan tasy’ some poor old bastard is gonna be famous for all the wrong reasons, Imagine being her ‘ma’ you would be ashamed to bleeping death ☠

Reactions: 9
My kids have both started secondary school relatively recently. Kids can be awful and are very internet savvy nowadays. They will 100% be asking Sal’s daughter why her mum is on Instagram offering to duck a fan. Horrible for the child who has no say in her mum’s actions.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I read 'duck a fan' as literally having sex with a fan! Not a human, but a fan that cools you down! Who on earth is a 'fan' of her? Urgh!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I read 'duck a fan' as literally having sex with a fan! Not a human, but a fan that cools you down! Who on earth is a 'fan' of her? Urgh!
Oh my life don't give her ideas 😅 her fanny is already hanging

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So she’s shopping for Crocs? Think she would be sorting out the mansion that She’s moved into. Mind you it only looked like she had 3 boxes to move

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Haven’t caught up with Stabby in a while, I’ve just tried but honestly she knocks me that sick I get anxiety reading about her and looking at pictures of her. Each new picture she looks worse than the last, she looks like she’s got an ED and her face is bleeping terrifying with all the rubber she’s lashed in it. Just gives me the heebies. She used to be naturally pretty it’s such a shame

Reactions: 13
Her next post will be

' house fallen through, so can't have my daughter's and mum to live with me. So upset.

Off to Dubai instead'

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.