Sallie Axl #35 Hey girl hey boy superstar DJ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact she doesn’t have the ability to assess the risk and the potential consequences before she does and then posts something. It’s risky behaviour and then to lie shows she’s completely without remorse

You’ve also got to wonder why, if she has a private insta, she’s uploading all this to her non private one #bragging #bullshit

Reactions: 18
Hahaha duck off Sal you lying bag of tit🤣🤣🤣🤣 absolute c×nt why the hell would her bloody mum reach round and film her driving?! It's not exactly a small car so her mum is clearly Mr Tickle
Mr Tickle I am SCREAMING🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What an idiot. Totally unfit. Loose cannon. Used to like the woman. Does anyone know N's dad is?
possible
What an idiot. Totally unfit. Loose cannon. Used to like the woman. Does anyone know N's dad is?
James przybek he lives in coventry near Birmingham unsure if he sees N a very old fb post from sal about james “kidnapping” N says she has a court order against him. From what i can see he runs a gym and isnt a drug dealer

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Wouldn’t call pointing out your child endangerment and dangerous driving trolling but ok Sal keep telling yourself that 👌🏼
Wind ya neck in Stabby, keep your vibrations talk to yourself you absolute wombat.

If it didn’t effect her she wouldn’t be posting that 🧐🤣

Four typos in that big fat lie Sal. Do better.
All the typo’s because she’s replying whilst sat at a red light trying to get back into gear with one hand 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I reported Khloe for constantly driving whilst filming herself… she lost her licence.
I’m here for every time Sal does the same

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Here we go with the jealousy... Are you 34 or 14 woman? No one I REPEAT no one is jealous of you or your life HONEY! We just call you out on your BS and you don't like that.

- you sell your body for money (yes, I'm really "jelous") 🙄
- had your kids took off you (super jelus Sal Hun, NOT!! my son is WITH ME NOW , UNSUPERVISED witch HAHAHAHAHAHAH)
- you're a literal nobody, you're not even like the z list influencers who at least sell ads, you're that irrelevant bbes x
You have no friends
You live in a bedsit
You're a narcissistic manic witch
You're a mental case, trying to stab your partner with scissors hence your nickname stabby.
You look like a freak..... Get a refund for your surgery babe #botched
You lasted one week on BB, irrelevant witch
- you're a benefit fraudster🤣🥴🤣🥴🤣🥴🤢💷😮

Yes, very "jelous"

Oh and learn to spell if you're trying to insult people.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Was thinking of having a whip round to get Sal a 'speak and spell' to help her out with the
Arsey Insta posts although she won't be getting duck all at this rate #deludedbint 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
How can you go from posting this to get subs to OF from wanking on your live perverts..

View attachment 697938

To posting a video of your daughter??? She’s bleeping tapped. I bet that leather jacket is Sallies. Looks like it stinks

View attachment 697940
I know this is completely off subject but I’m bleeping crying that you’ve used that 👠 emoji to cover her face

Of all the emojis barb🤣❤

Driving a new rangey is she… it’s got abar 15 thousand miles on the clock🤣🤣🤣🤣

Not that there’s anything wrong with that OBVIOUSLY but she’s just bullshitting us all as usual

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I know this is completely off subject but I’m bleeping crying that you’ve used that 👠 emoji to cover her face

Of all the emojis barb🤣❤

Driving a new rangey is she… it’s got abar 15 thousand miles on the clock🤣🤣🤣🤣

Not that there’s anything wrong with that OBVIOUSLY but she’s just bullshitting us all as usual
Sounds about right for a hire car

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.