Sallie Axl #35 Hey girl hey boy superstar DJ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Filthy handbags sitting on the table, sunglasses on in the restaurant, and manky shorts reefed up them…I’d honestly be put off my Sunday dinner if I was at the next table 🤢🤢🤢

Photo please, she is still on private

Reactions: 1
Sorry Sallie was not on the Dubai flight I was on last night (unless she was in the hold with the dogs/ pets I guess).

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m with you here. If it was my only option to earn money to feed my kids/keep a roof over my head and I was desperate to keep my kids alive - I would, like any mum would.. 100%

anyone who shames people who may claim benefits are the lowest of the low. Everyone’s situations are different.

Sal however, CHOSES her line of work not out of desperation.
10000% barb. We are fortunate to live in a country which helps people out but I'd be on the rob if it meant my kids had full stomachs.

There are plenty of mums out there who have no options to be on benefits but are desperate to turn their life around and work again. Sal isn't one of them, she wouldn't know a hard days work if it hit her in the face, her idea of joy is profiting off ill gotten gains, look at her brag about her old house, all paid for by Ged's drug money. She is a scummy example to set to her kids

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I appreciate this may be too much to ask but....can we have a live? Like, one where she is off her head in a foreign restaurant with no one else to talk to?

Like the old days?

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I appreciate this may be too much to ask but....can we have a live? Like, one where she is off her head in a foreign restaurant with no one else to talk to?

Like the old days?
Making a glass of water and a side salad last hours while she eye fucks herself on her phone

• Haha
Reactions: 15
C5D84E71-E4C0-42E8-BE7D-E62F531B79CB.png

Bet this is the best looking companion she’s woke up next to in a while

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Nope. Not the case at all.
I’m not arsed who slates who, not even arsed you’re a judgey prick, just don’t talk nonsense.
It is the case, because it happened to my aunty when my uncle died. 3 kids under 5. Eventually she found a new job, then downsized and no prostitution needed. I am a judgy prick, that's why I'm here.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
“It’s good to see that Sal is having state of the art cameras installed at “Crusty Flap Towers” 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It is the case, because it happened to my aunty when my uncle died. 3 kids under 5. Eventually she found a new job, then downsized and no prostitution needed. I am a judgy prick, that's why I'm here.
Sorry, was laughing at your last sentence 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
We as adults we might not judge it but sure as hell kids will judge it. Never would I do anything that would embarrass my teenage children… can you imagine the stick they’d get at secondary. Just as well she doesn’t have a son 😞

Reactions: 11
Wonder who was watching her girls when she was out? Oh yes her mom because she still doesn’t have custody 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Looking at that picture Sal has got 'clones' WTF let's hope they don't start mutating and take over the world #wearedoomed 😡😡😡

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
They are too invested in pouting, hair tossing, wearing sunglasses inside and pretending to like one another to manage world domination so I think we’re safe for now! It takes real effort to look that generic.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.