Sallie Axl #27 has cancelled her subscription to being a mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's something grim about the way he flirts with women on his podcast. Not sure if he thinks he's being charming/cheeky but it comes off as sleazy. I get the feeling the only interaction he really has with women is making sexual advances and he just can't turn it off, he's in that mode constantly. It's bizarre how he doesn't realise giving off vibes like you're trying to bang someone (or already have) is an inappropriate prelude to very harrowing and dark life stories.

To be fair, many of his podcasts are very good though. He doesn't strike me as the brightest bulb but he has a way of getting his guests to open up emotionally.
Exactly how I feel about him, when he interviewed Danniella Westbrook he seemed very flirty. At one point when she said she had unlimited coke he said something about getting a hard on.
Like you said I really enjoyed some of his interviews but he really lets himself down with the flirty behaviour and if that is him in the video then his a fool.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
James is still at Chelseas he's posting her dogs on his IG story and he stayed at hers last night. That's hartlepool beach he's just posted and they are down there walking her 2 dogs.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
James is still at Chelseas he's posting her dogs on his IG story and he stayed at hers last night. That's hartlepool beach he's just posted and they are down there walking her 2 dogs.
Does she have a man still? Or did they split?

Reactions: 1
Does she have a man still? Or did they split?
They split... There was some reveals ish on her stories.

Shes has a thread and it's mostly positive but I am a bit shocked she's had James English over!

Reactions: 1
Exactly how I feel about him, when he interviewed Danniella Westbrook he seemed very flirty. At one point when she said she had unlimited coke he said something about getting a hard on.
Like you said I really enjoyed some of his interviews but he really lets himself down with the flirty behaviour and if that is him in the video then his a fool.
Probably got her to take her false teeth out afterwards for a bj 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I can’t work out what’s going on with Chels Fergos tummy.. has she had work done to make it look like that?

Reactions: 6
Sorry but chels is just another slag. Absolute trash. And her tummy’s vile whatever she’s had done looks hideous.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I can’t work out what’s going on with Chels Fergos tummy.. has she had work done to make it look like that?
Yeah its some sort of sculpting lipo that sucks the fat out the abs to make them more defined. Something like that idk.

Reactions: 3
Chelsea Ferguson she has went from a being stripper to a millionaire and owning admire me. She is a total boss babe I love her! She’s not had it easy she lost her mum a few years ago and has a new baby and recently split from the dad
Oooh I will find her on insta, not heard of her before!

Ok so just looked, her abs are so strange 🙈 I’m having a tummy tuck in September (4 children have ruined me 🤣) hope mine don’t look like that 😬

Reactions: 9

Ok so just looked, her abs are so strange 🙈 I’m having a tummy tuck in September (4 children have ruined me 🤣) hope mine don’t look like that 😬
She has had a special sculpting lipo done, it’s not my cup of tea though but she seems happy with it 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4

She had high definition vaser lipo so got the fat sucked and abs sculpted.. She had it done before baby. I'm surprised sallie didn't go for the same thing! Although I think you need some abs in the first place to sculpt around... Sal would much prefer pretending she's having heel surgery or some tit for the clout

Chelsea Ferguson she has went from a being stripper to a millionaire and owning admire me. She is a total boss babe I love her! She’s not had it easy she lost her mum a few years ago and has a new baby and recently split from the dad
Just looked her up and what is with her stomach? It looks so fake lol

Reactions: 4
It’s called ab etching it’s gross men can have it as well to get a six pack. I’ve had a tummy tuck totallly different to this. Tummy tuck takes away loose skin from pregnancy or weight loss.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.