Sallie Axl #27 has cancelled her subscription to being a mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spanish Ged is the love child of sid the sloth off ice age and Dr Gregory House.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Not sure if I’m going mad but did she just post a story shouting “birthday girl!!!” in some poor woman’s face and then she’s deleted it and put a new one up saying “birthday girl!!!”.......and it’s a completely different person 😂😂😂😂😂

Definitely leaching at this party

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Not sure if I’m going mad but did she just post a story shouting “birthday girl!!!” in some poor woman’s face and then she’s deleted it and put a new one up saying “birthday girl!!!”.......and it’s a completely different person 😂😂😂😂😂

I noticed that she kept looking at the ‘birthday girl’ to make eye contact before saying it 😂😂 they obviously dont see her as a new pal. More of a leech

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Hahaha don’t lie. I have cried 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Her new mate is off to ibiza soon too 🤔 the brown haired one. And this one knows Charly obvz... Its like one big crowd that moves together
Screenshot_20210530_220004_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_20210530_220032_com.instagram.android.jpg

Birthday girl looks sooo uncomfortable being filmed by sal

Reactions: 7
I was about to go bot hunting on her account but then I realised someof the "bots" might be here using lurker accounts so will look like bots 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Imagine being out with your mates and one of them keeps walking off to eye duck themselves in a mirror and video it every. single. time.
Her self obsession just doesnt seem humanly possible 😂 I honestly think she's going to have to be buried in a mirror coffin so she can eye duck herself till she turns to dust

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m more outraged that tulum has been turned into Marbella ffs! It used to be so gorgeous and untouched.
As much as I enjoy watching this tit show I have this horrible gut feeling it’s not going to end well for Sallie and when I get this weird feeling I’m never wrong.
sallie if you’re reading this as much as we think you’re a head, keep your self safe for the sake of your kids

Imagine being out with your mates and one of them keeps walking off to eye duck themselves in a mirror and video it every. single. time.
Her self obsession just doesnt seem humanly possible 😂 I honestly think she's going to have to be buried in a mirror coffin so she can eye duck herself till she turns to dust
If someone tries to take a selfie when I’m with my best friends they get their phone slapped out of their hands and the piss ripped out of them 😂😂😂 and group photos usually end up with someone’s finger up someone else’s nose..... it’s called genuine fun sallie if ur reading

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m more outraged that tulum has been turned into Marbella ffs! It used to be so gorgeous and untouched.
As much as I enjoy watching this tit show I have this horrible gut feeling it’s not going to end well for Sallie and when I get this weird feeling I’m never wrong.
sallie if you’re reading this as much as we think you’re a head, keep your self safe for the sake of your kids

If someone tries to take a selfie when I’m with my best friends they get their phone slapped out of their hands and the piss ripped out of them 😂😂😂 and group photos usually end up with someone’s finger up someone else’s nose..... it’s called genuine fun sallie if ur reading
I feel the same. Something in my gut says it’s going to end badly

Reactions: 6
All the people she’s with are half her age and she just stands there shouting ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh like a demented banshee.
All the young crowd are wondering if she has some form of Tourette’s. She’s an embarrassment.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I feel the same. Something in my gut says it’s going to end badly
Like watching a car crash in slow motion and not being able to do a thing about it. It’s bloody sad, as
Much as this thread entertains me I do think sometimes tit she’s really unstable

• Sad
Reactions: 18
The thing is everyone can see how unstable she is but her. Sallie is never wrong or its never her fault. She cannot own her tit and face it like a normal person would no matter how much it would hurt She just runs away. The same way she did when she was younger, running off to ibiza and rebelling.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.