Sallie Axl #27 has cancelled her subscription to being a mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These other girls she’s with look so polished and put together/clean 😂. Then there’s sal with her matted sweaty head in that hat trying to cover the birds nest 😭 I can’t cope with it 😂

Reactions: 18
Like watching a car crash in slow motion and not being able to do a thing about it. It’s bloody sad, as
Much as this thread entertains me I do think sometimes tit she’s really unstable
this is me.

Reactions: 7
Just watched the 20 dot story of Sal dancing to Western music, at a party entirely made up of western people, all wearing western outfits and drinking western alcohol

Cultural Mexican experience? 😂

Honestly it just cracks me up, the ONLY reason she ‘travels’ is to be able to drink & party all day, wear bikinis and Bob around with one arm in the air saying EHHHHHHHHHHHHHH like the Fonz

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
She 👏🏻 Is 👏🏻 Not 👏🏻 Travelling 👏🏻
She is in a bleeping resort taking part in organised activities and parties. I’m only surprised we haven’t seen a foam machine yet.
So bleeping full of herself on her lives, calling anyone who stays in the UK with their kids so they can go to school ‘uncultured’ and ‘uneducated’ like she’s better than everyone. Did you hear her yesterday? ‘You don’t need to wait for school holidays, you can home school them..’ Can you imagine Sal trying to homeschool? What lessons are they getting? ‘How to best position a ring light’ and ‘How to cut your own hair when you haven’t taken enough money on HOLIDAY for a decent hairdresser’?

• Haha
Reactions: 67
She 👏🏻 Is 👏🏻 Not 👏🏻 Travelling 👏🏻
She is in a bleeping resort taking part in organised activities and parties. I’m only surprised we haven’t seen a foam machine yet.
So bleeping full of herself on her lives, calling anyone who stays in the UK with their kids so they can go to school ‘uncultured’ and ‘uneducated’ like she’s better than everyone. Did you hear her yesterday? ‘You don’t need to wait for school holidays, you can home school them..’ Can you imagine Sal trying to homeschool? What lessons are they getting? ‘How to best position a ring light’ and ‘How to cut your own hair when you haven’t taken enough money on HOLIDAY for a decent hairdresser’?
Is that what she said? Why aren’t her kids in Mexico then? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
James English is with Chelsea Ferguson on her sofa with his hands down his pants. OUR Sal will be seeeeething with jealousy. Chels is a millionaire, has properties, cars of her own, a successful business and has custody of her son 😂

Also was the sax player Charlie or a lookalike?? Because I bet that's her next victim.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Remember when she did that video / live about “Haters & Trolls” & was never talking about them again ......🤥

She’s having such an amazing experience over there that she spends her time talking about Tattle on lives & taking endless photos & videos of herself whilst there’s a party going on !

• Haha
Reactions: 12
MEXICO, sals on her 31st new best friend, desperate for the next freebie to attend

Reactions: 21
I feel the same. Something in my gut says it’s going to end badly

Me too.
I know how awful her behaviour is / was / is ... but she could end up in the hands of some unsavoury characters over there.
It is always her mum I feel for. She must watch all this carry on in bits.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Her mum allows her too carry on this way.

State of her hair. Those girls all look like they are thinking ' who on earth is this '

Reactions: 13
James English is with Chelsea Ferguson on her sofa with his hands down his pants. OUR Sal will be seeeeething with jealousy. Chels is a millionaire, has properties, cars of her own, a successful business and has custody of her son 😂

Also was the sax player Charlie or a lookalike?? Because I bet that's her next victim.
nooo I like Chelsea, something about James English I really don't like. He comes across very strange with women. Don't do it girllll 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Sal’s mum is 💯 an enabler in all this. Whilst it’s obviously great she gives some stability to those girls, if she was to read Sal the riot act then maybe she might consider switching her ways up.

Been absolutely crying reading the last few pages, thanks pals.

That sweaty pool party looks so soulless and tit, everyone desperately gaping into the cameras on their phones trying to make out the are having THE BeST TiMe EvA!21!1!1!!! No thanks!

Reactions: 34
Why did she say on the live she was a stripper at 16 and made out she had a really rough up bringing? Is that true?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
something about James English I really don't like. He comes across very strange with women.
There's something grim about the way he flirts with women on his podcast. Not sure if he thinks he's being charming/cheeky but it comes off as sleazy. I get the feeling the only interaction he really has with women is making sexual advances and he just can't turn it off, he's in that mode constantly. It's bizarre how he doesn't realise giving off vibes like you're trying to bang someone (or already have) is an inappropriate prelude to very harrowing and dark life stories.

To be fair, many of his podcasts are very good though. He doesn't strike me as the brightest bulb but he has a way of getting his guests to open up emotionally.

Reactions: 14
There's something grim about the way he flirts with women on his podcast. Not sure if he thinks he's being charming/cheeky but it comes off as sleazy. I get the feeling the only interaction he really has with women is making sexual advances and he just can't turn it off, he's in that mode constantly. It's bizarre how he doesn't realise giving off vibes like you're trying to bang someone (or already have) is an inappropriate prelude to very harrowing and dark life stories.

To be fair, many of his podcasts are very good though. He doesn't strike me as the brightest bulb but he has a way of getting his guests to open up emotionally.
What’s the name of his podcast?

Reactions: 1
Maybe it’s because I never go to these kind of clubs/resorts but people bringing out champagne in weird masks then being subject to a jet of smoke, whilst hangers on loiter around, screaming AYYYYYYY in the background, trying to get a free glass does not appeal to me, at all.

And why is there always a bleeping saxophone 🎷 I’d launch that into the sea. So passé.

All this place is missing is Wayne Lineker.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.