Sallie Axl #27 has cancelled her subscription to being a mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not a sign of having a great time that you get so mashed for hours on end you lose your phone - she’s staying in a resort!

Reactions: 8
For someone who spends all her time on her phone, she sure does lose it a lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Think she means she has no WhatsApp on phone, not that she has lost it.

But she normally does lose it ( trades for drugs)

Reactions: 4
On her live the other day, didn’t she have two phones?? 🤨 surely you can’t lose two can you??

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I thought two phones as well but may be one belonged to someone else

McDonald's to millionaire.... I think she got trolled a lot and badly so she feels like she needs surgery. It's sad really. She lost her mum young 😥. I can't even imagine how that must of been. She seems very down to earth... I'm not a massive follower but her baby's dad I think was messaging other girls while he was with her and he ended up oweing her tit loads of money.. he seemed like a lazy pos not contributing at all.
He was also massively in the closet!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My body is ruined after one hard night out. I have no idea how these people do it night upon night.
Tig it’s because they can afford 1 or 2 drinks and make it last the whole night 😂
We know when we go out it’s all or nothing 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hey folks! I’ve been away with the kids this weekend... when is Sal meant to be taking hers on holiday? Thought it was this week?!

Say it louder for the people in the back.
All those banging on how chelsea is goals. Chelsea has money that's it. Shes trash. A small baby and shes got that fat wank staying over after hes had his dick sucked by most girls hes had on his podcast. Take it from someone who knows him hes a disgusting human. OP said it he prays on the weak.
Sallie for all she is I dont think shes evil just a severely mentally ill woman who seeks validation in men and who should have never had kids and that's his type.
Just cos Chelsea is rich that's not a boss babe. Women have been making money off their bodies since the dawn of the time.
The dumb looking abs show me a very insecure girl and thats why james english went after her too.
Yes 👏🏻

She lost the phone with whatsapp on, the other one, that is for taking pictures of ger gurning in the gym, is safe.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She will have two phones and uses one for just WhatsApp as it’s free abroad that’s what she means probably and she’s obv lost that phone

How the duck can she lose her phone ? The daft bleep is surgically attached to it ???????? 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No whatsapp phones are for punters/clients. That’s what it’s used for by Aus sex workers...usual phones for personal life, whatsapp phones for client/advertised punter enquiries.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Hahaha free dick rating?! Wtf is she on 😂😂 why am I imagining her being like a car mechanic giving a free quotation on a job "aye love, you've got a wonky one there, that's a 5/10 at best needs a good service" 😂😂
Its ok she’s still got access to OF so she can scrape some pesos for a crabstick salad.

Do you think guys actually respond to tit like this 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hahaha free dick rating?! Wtf is she on 😂😂 why am I imagining her being like a car mechanic giving a free quotation on a job "aye love, you've got a wonky one there, that's a 5/10 at best needs a good service" 😂😂
I bet she rates them all 10/10 in the hope of them spending more money on her crappy sex tapes

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She is absolutely deluded. Like she’d be able to take her children to a completely different country and homeschool them when she doesn’t even see them on the daily or even weekly. It’s half term she could be spending time with her kids (if allowed) but instead she’s in Mexico off her nut having conversations with strangers on Instagram while admitting she doesn’t know what’s in her bank account

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is absolutely deluded. Like she’d be able to take her children to a completely different country and homeschool them when she doesn’t even see them on the daily or even weekly. It’s half term she could be spending time with her kids (if allowed) but instead she’s in Mexico off her nut having conversations with strangers on Instagram while admitting she doesn’t know what’s in her bank account
That’s what gets me. Her kids are off now so she could be with them at the park/zoo/beach anywhere just spending time with them. So, she’s either a selfish prick who would rather bang her way through a Mexican resort, or the court order is really strict. However, if, as she claims, she’s getting them back in July, the access restrictions should be minimal at this point.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.