Sallie Axl #27 has cancelled her subscription to being a mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You are mad having surgery ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜‚ I am just recovering from abdominal surgery (not cosmetic) and itโ€™s bloody horrible!

Reactions: 5
Iโ€™ve had tummy tuck aft 4 kids best thing Iโ€™ve ever done

Reactions: 12
๐Ÿ‘‹ just came to jump on the bandwagon while we wait for r mess to get up. Oh that Chelseaโ€™s stomach is awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There's something grim about the way he flirts with women on his podcast. Not sure if he thinks he's being charming/cheeky but it comes off as sleazy. I get the feeling the only interaction he really has with women is making sexual advances and he just can't turn it off, he's in that mode constantly. It's bizarre how he doesn't realise giving off vibes like you're trying to bang someone (or already have) is an inappropriate prelude to very harrowing and dark life stories.

To be fair, many of his podcasts are very good though. He doesn't strike me as the brightest bulb but he has a way of getting his guests to open up emotionally.
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ he doesnโ€™t get them to open up emotionally - he just picks the most needy guests that are fucked up. They canโ€™t wait to vomit their bullshit.

Reactions: 16
Maybe itโ€™s because I never go to these kind of clubs/resorts but people bringing out champagne in weird masks then being subject to a jet of smoke, whilst hangers on loiter around, screaming AYYYYYYY in the background, trying to get a free glass does not appeal to me, at all.

And why is there always a bleeping saxophone ๐ŸŽท Iโ€™d launch that into the sea. So passรฉ.

All this place is missing is Wayne Lineker.
Preach ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ Totally agree! Although I thought the smoke machine thingy was some sort of germ fumigator as they knew Sal was in the vicinity ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 19
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ he doesnโ€™t get them to open up emotionally - he just picks the most needy guests that are fucked up. They canโ€™t wait to vomit their bullshit.
Say it louder for the people in the back.
All those banging on how chelsea is goals. Chelsea has money that's it. Shes trash. A small baby and shes got that fat wank staying over after hes had his dick sucked by most girls hes had on his podcast. Take it from someone who knows him hes a disgusting human. OP said it he prays on the weak.
Sallie for all she is I dont think shes evil just a severely mentally ill woman who seeks validation in men and who should have never had kids and that's his type.
Just cos Chelsea is rich that's not a boss babe. Women have been making money off their bodies since the dawn of the time.
The dumb looking abs show me a very insecure girl and thats why james english went after her too.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
@Walnutss do you have some tea you would like to share?
Nobody likes him here just his pals that were on that embarrassing reality show.
Back in the day he was just a low level drug dealer my friend used to hook up with him and he was horrible to her especially if she didnt want to have sex.
Claiming he only spat on that girl he was charged over he didnt, the pictures were all over, he defo did punch her, cos she was slagging his pal cos his Jean's were too tight...
He got the idea for the podcast from a guy I know who has one himself. He was begging to get on claiming it was to raise awareness of homelessness as the papers werent covering him. He went on a tirade claiming the guy didnt give a duck about homeless people and neither did the papers. It was in every paper here he raised money for charity so he was lying and the guy didnt want him on his podcast cos hes a women beating rocket of a man. Shagged poor Kerry katona then sold a story.. you see the pattern here of praying on the weak. Theres a gangster from liverpool looking for him so hopefully he gets a hold of him ๐ŸคžโœŒ

On topic sallie brush ya hair and dont talk to james english

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
All those banging on how chelsea is goals. Chelsea has money that's it. Shes trash. A small baby and shes got that fat wank staying over after hes had his dick sucked by most girls hes had on his podcast. Take it from someone who knows him hes a disgusting human. OP said it he prays on the weak.
Sallie for all she is I dont think shes evil just a severely mentally ill woman who seeks validation in men and who should have never had kids and that's his type.
Just cos Chelsea is rich that's not a boss babe. Women have been making money off their bodies since the dawn of the time.
The dumb looking abs show me a very insecure girl and thats why james english went after her too.
Chelsea has been talking about doing a podcast for a while now...wonder if that's why he was there. seems strange he would be staying over though if that is the case

Reactions: 6
I think sheโ€™s insecure and vulnerable after a split with a new baby,

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I don't think I'll be able to listen to that song in the same way ever again after the shenanigans in this thread hahaha ๐Ÿคฃ

Where the duck is she anyway ๐Ÿค”
Its probably arrival day for the next lot of tourists so sheโ€™s at the airport greeting them ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.