Sallie Axl #27 has cancelled her subscription to being a mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wondering if the Indian variant has reached Mexico yet because Sallie has said she isn’t taking any vaccines.
She is on very shaky ground she isn’t eating she is drinking every day and immune system will be fucked. I feel like she will have a complete breakdown when she comes home.

Reactions: 12
On the Sam Walker thread there was a video and the fella was saying that James English got someone killed, might have been his dad or something.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Wow just catching up after the last few days and what a thread , highly entertaining 😆. Intrigued to see what side salad Sal will get up too next, more turtle stroking I imagine 🙈

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

McDonald's to millionaire.... I think she got trolled a lot and badly so she feels like she needs surgery. It's sad really. She lost her mum young 😥. I can't even imagine how that must of been. She seems very down to earth... I'm not a massive follower but her baby's dad I think was messaging other girls while he was with her and he ended up oweing her tit loads of money.. he seemed like a lazy pos not contributing at all.

Last edited:
Imagine Sal bragging about how much she earns from OF yet the social are paying her mum to basically Foster her own grandchildren. I know Lisa had to give up her job but she's making more money looking after sals kids than she did working. System is fuucked up

• Wow
Reactions: 21

McDonald's to millionaire.... I think she got trolled a lot and badly so she feels like she needs surgery. It's sad really. She lost her mum when she was in her teens. I can't even imagine how that must of been. She seems very down to earth... I'm not a massive follower but her baby's dad I think was messaging other girls while he was with her and he ended up oweing her tit loads of money.. he seemed like a lazy pos not contributing at all.
Not that it makes it any better cus losing your mum at any age is devastating ... I think her mum passed in 2015

She paid off a lot of her baby dad's bills and debts from what i saw on her stories

Has sal surfaced yet or has she lost her phone / ran out of mobile data / recovering or all of the above 🥴

Reactions: 3
Not that it makes it any better cus losing your mum at any age is devastating ... I think her mum passed in 2015

She paid off a lot of her baby dad's bills and debts from what i saw on her stories

Has sal surfaced yet or has she lost her phone / ran out of mobile data / recovering or all of the above 🥴
Ah thanks edited in time*
Scares the life out of me just thinking of losing a parent ☹

No Sal yet. All of the above. Does she usually go this long without doing a live 🤣 new sal follower

Reactions: 3
Ah thanks edited in time*
Scares the life out of me just thinking of losing a parent ☹

No Sal yet. All of the above. Does she usually go this long without doing a live 🤣 new sal follower
I know what you mean 🥺

Hmm yes Sallie has gone AWOL before and gets the thread worried at times but then she ends up bouncing back on like nowts happened 🥴 I'm sure (*hoping* seeing as she's already said how dodgy it can be) she will be back soon

Sometimes I think despite the fact we call her out on her tit we are the only ones who sometimes do give a tit about her wellbeing ... Lawd knows why when she brings it on herself 🙄 and I'm not speaking on behalf of everyone as I know a lot just plain don't like her 😝

• Heart
Reactions: 15
My body is ruined after one hard night out. I have no idea how these people do it night upon night.

Reactions: 23
Say it louder for the people in the back.
All those banging on how chelsea is goals. Chelsea has money that's it. Shes trash. A small baby and shes got that fat wank staying over after hes had his dick sucked by most girls hes had on his podcast. Take it from someone who knows him hes a disgusting human. OP said it he prays on the weak.
Sallie for all she is I dont think shes evil just a severely mentally ill woman who seeks validation in men and who should have never had kids and that's his type.
Just cos Chelsea is rich that's not a boss babe. Women have been making money off their bodies since the dawn of the time.
The dumb looking abs show me a very insecure girl and thats why james english went after her too.
You know it sista!!

My body is ruined after one hard night out. I have no idea how these people do it night upon night.
You me both girl.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.