Sallie Axl #25 I’m Sallie Axl it’s all about ME, I sell my crab flaps for 50p

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has removed

Mamma

From her bio

She is back to being the woman she always was.

You lot who have faith in her, you need to wobble your head
Omg 😂 After she made such a big deal the other day about having it in her bio because she was so “proud” to be a mum!! Shes unbelievable 😂

I honestly don’t believe that those children are coming back to her any time soon, whether that’s to stay overnight or permanently. I said earlier on this week that I thought she was bullshitting... and here we are!

Reactions: 21
She's been trolling tattle since she found this thread 😂
She is purposely lying 🤷‍♀️
What I want to know is, is she going to any of those nightclubs that are doing a test run and also will she sacrifice getting a jab to go abroad as I don't think she wanted the vac?
Has she met up with anyone lately or done anything exciting? It's s all a bit boring 💅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The randomness of "I only watch Australian TV" and now flying off for work.

Maybe shes off to star in a trashy reality show like married at first sight australia 😂😂 just her bigging up the Australian TV was very strange.

I felt sorry and put a long post on here last week however the lies are just ridiculous. I feel sorry for her. She needs some true friends and family to get her some proper help. She can't live her life like this forever.

Reactions: 12
That pic she posted of the plane said Bali underneath. Do we reckon she is off there? The other day she was saying how important family was and getting the flat ready. What happened to that?
To get into indonisia you need a negative PCR test, letter from employer, visa and quarantine for 2 weeks? I just think she’s full of tit!!

Reactions: 11
That pic she posted of the plane said Bali underneath. Do we reckon she is off there? The other day she was saying how important family was and getting the flat ready. What happened to that?
Bali is closed to none nationals

Reactions: 5
She has removed

Mamma

From her bio

She is back to being the woman she always was.

You lot who have faith in her, you need to wobble your head
Exactly, if anyone thought this they need to recap all the threads.

I'd rather eat my own tit than go to that test rave full of 19 year olds but to Sal its paradise. Shes a bleeping cretin

Reactions: 9
Those poor little girls 😢 100% she tells them she wants them to come & stay with her, that she’ll be making them a gorgeous bedroom for when they visit and it’s all complete lies, she doesn’t want to know them. She only wants the title “mum” if she can blag freebies or get on some tit podcast/increase her engagement. She’s utter scum, the lowest of the low & I wish someone would keep her away from them, it’s emotional abuse.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I’ve completely lost track about where you can fly to, but I am 99% sure Bali is shut. I think you can go to the Maldives and maybe Greece/ Cyprus. A lot of people from here are off to Zanzibar.
I live in Malta and you can come here. Dont bother Sal!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m really confused! I’m half way though her book, who the duck is Greg?! Is that Gerard? And why doesn’t she mention her eldest child in it?

Reactions: 4
Its probably one of many mistakes as i’m sure someone said it clearly hadn’t been proof read 🤣 I imagine it should say Ged
She wasn’t allowed to use his name because he could sue for slander as it’s a load of shite, but if she changes his name and calls it fiction she gets away with branding the guy as an abuser and painting herself as the innocent victim, as per usual.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She wasn’t allowed to use his name because he could sue for slander as it’s a load of shite, but if she changes his name and calls it fiction she gets away with branding the guy as an abuser and painting herself as the innocent victim, as per usual.
Oh i never realised it was “fiction”

Obviously she is a natural liar but i assumed it was an autobiography of a DV victim.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.