Sallie Axl #25 I’m Sallie Axl it’s all about ME, I sell my crab flaps for 50p

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just leaving this here for when it doesn’t happen.
What happened to her getting the storage room spare bedroom ready for the kids?!
10FA4DB3-B8E5-46AA-96C3-B8C15128EE80.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I love how a work trip really means sucking multiple COCKS abroad ..... these boss babes, who carry sparkly Starbucks plastic cups, complete with a fancy book embossed with MEETINGS or BOSS BABE, a laptop they say is for work but we all know it’s for Netflix and HAYU .... all to add B/G in Hilton in the pool for 3 months away.

The life of a boss babe ....

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What happened to her getting the storage room spare bedroom ready for the kids?!
View attachment 553352
I swear to god if she gets to go on holiday before i do i’m going to scream 😡

Me & the hubby have worked all through covid as we’re key workers and this fucker who swans around flouting the rules gets to jump on a plane 🤬

Reactions: 10
The bunk beds are definitely on the back burner! At least she’ll be back to some cringe content and that plastic orange ensemble is heinous! Roll on the good times tattlers... x

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 553352
Why does she always pull this lie out of the bag 😂 swear she’s said this like 3 times recently and she never goes 😂😭 just hangs around Wakefield and Liverpool like a bad guff. I fully cringe on her behalf yano

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why does she always pull this lie out of the bag 😂 swear she’s said this like 3 times recently and she never goes 😂😭 just hangs around Wakefield and Liverpool like a bad guff. I fully cringe on her behalf yano
Yep... makes it up all the time about going abroad:

January - she said she had a boob job booked for this month, and also told James English she was having her bum done in Feb

February - said that she was going to Marbs in March and had also booked to go to Spain

March - she was supposedly flying to Marbs this month “for work”

And now this. We’ll see if it happens!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s one bloody mess . I will her to get her tit together for her kids and then she acts like a bell end 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Work trip 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

CEO of Amazon sallie Axl off abroad to sign multiple worldwide deals.

Shes a scruffy bleep, why would you go away when everywhere is closed, shes one big duck up who goes round in circles all the time

Reactions: 20
Why does she make out she’s getting beds put in the flat. Alluding to getting custody of the girls full time and then announce she’s off on holiday sorry I mean off to work 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Jetting off for work = being paid to be bummed within an inch of her life by some foreign fucker abroad..

but shares a quote days earlier about not needing mens money

alright then Sal lad

🤣🤣🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 40
That pic she posted of the plane said Bali underneath. Do we reckon she is off there? The other day she was saying how important family was and getting the flat ready. What happened to that?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I haven't really followed sallie so much lately. I did see she had time with the girls and hoped she really was trying this time.
See the spare room and yes it's small but i still thought at least she's trying...
But now the bunk beds seem to have been forgotten and it's holiday again.
Its just sad really.
I hope whatever is going on, that the girls aren't being given these false promises over and over like we are told over insta, if that makes sense.

Reactions: 19
I’ve completely lost track about where you can fly to, but I am 99% sure Bali is shut. I think you can go to the Maldives and maybe Greece/ Cyprus. A lot of people from here are off to Zanzibar.

Reactions: 4
She has removed

Mamma

From her bio

She is back to being the woman she always was.

You lot who have faith in her, you need to wobble your head

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
She has removed

Mamma

From her bio

She is back to being the woman she always was.

You lot who have faith in her, you need to wobble your head
cause “mummy” is just a phase like everything else in her life. Pathetic really.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.