Sallie Axl #25 I’m Sallie Axl it’s all about ME, I sell my crab flaps for 50p

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm pretty sure id be keeping my gucci sliders in the dust bag and box to protect them 🤔 dh gate finest 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So, she has NO wardrobes AT ALL in her flat, and intends on living like this...? Is this all of her clothes? I don’t think i could fit all of my clothes, shoes, underwear, coats etc under a double bed? And where do the kids clothes go? Mind you, I suppose if they’re not actually going to be living with her, they’ll just bring overnight bags

View attachment 549326
Question... why’s she having all this mother of the year organisation tit done to her flat all of a sudden ?? If she’s moving into her gifted 4 bed brand new council house in 3 months 🤣🤣🤣🤣seems a bit strange

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
WHERE IS THE BED?!!!
It was supposed to arrive last week... then yesterday... ! This is all a bit fishy to me (and I’m not talking about her flange!)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
WHERE IS THE BED?!!!
It was supposed to arrive last week... then yesterday... ! This is all a bit fishy to me (and I’m not talking about her flange!)

Do we actually believe anything that comes out of her mouth?
No, because she constantly can't keep up with her own lies.

Can't wait for the new shiny four bedroomed house in July!

Reactions: 9
Do we actually believe anything that comes out of her mouth?
No, because she constantly can't keep up with her own lies.

Can't wait for the new shiny four bedroomed house in July!
That’s what I mean... I’m not sure I believe all this about her kids coming back now to be honest. The way she’s acting - saying it’s a rush, but not rushing at all... saying the bed is being delivered, and then it isn’t... talking about going abroad for more surgery etc - you wouldn’t be doing/saying these things if the kids were coming back.

Reactions: 10
I think she said on the live a couple of days ago that she wasn't buying but that she 'could' get a mortgage if she wanted. It was a bit unclear but I got the impression she was allowed the kids for overnights for the first time, rather than them moving in with her. It was a sad watch, she said that 'lots of mums lose custoday to grandparents etc and nobody talks about it'. I also felt bad for her when she said she didn't used to make a lot of money from OF until she started doing extreme stuff.

• Sad
  • Wow
Also the way she spoke about men on the live made me a bit sad for her, it doesn't sound like she enjoys doing OF, or interacting with the men who use it. Which is fair enough they seem bleeping gross 🤮

I think she said on the live a couple of days ago that she wasn't buying but that she 'could' get a mortgage if she wanted. It was a bit unclear but I got the impression she was allowed the kids for overnights for the first time, rather than them moving in with her. It was a sad watch, she said that 'lots of mums lose custoday to grandparents etc and nobody talks about it'. I also felt bad for her when she said she didn't used to make a lot of money from OF until she started doing extreme stuff.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Also the way she spoke about men on the live made me a bit sad for her, it doesn't sound like she enjoys doing OF, or interacting with the men who use it. Which is fair enough they seem bleeping gross 🤮
There’s nothing stopping her going out and getting a job though if she hates it so much. She needs to start realising it’s her actions and choices that impact most on her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I watched the live the other day. She never answers a question, just chats utter shite. Are you renting or buying your new house? No I’m just moving in 🙄 will you keep the flat you have now? I think I will, I love it. I don’t want to sell it 🤔
She also said the kids won’t be living with her full time xx

Reactions: 10
There’s nothing stopping her going out and getting a job though if she hates it so much. She needs to start realising it’s her actions and choices that impact most on her life.
She couldn't handle a structured job with a manager telling her what to do. She couldn't do a 12 hour shift like a lot of people do.
She's the type to duck a job off after half a day claiming she was bullied at the workplace when in reality she is bleeping workshy unless she flashes her fishy minge to a camera.
Imagine her in 20 years time, most of us will be mortgage free and she will still be coasting from flat to flat selling her burger nips

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
She’s really trying to pull the wool over r eyes lately isn’t she. Flights r on soon. Real Sal please stand up.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Er no they do not!!!! I’m so incredulous I might google the stats later. Lots of mums do not lose custody to wider family.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Then she shouldn’t really make out that she just loves it and is a free sexual being who doesn’t need a man. If she wasn’t so gloaty about things more of us might feel a bit more empathy towards her.

Er no they do not!!!! I’m so incredulous I might google the stats later. Lots of mums do not lose custody to wider family.
Well my mum and dad wouldn’t even dream of fighting me for custody as I’m a good mum, equally when I did come up on SS radar (as a DV victim after he hit me in front of them and I reported him to the police) I jumped thru every hoop for my children 💪🏽

• Heart
Then she shouldn’t really make out that she just loves it and is a free sexual being who doesn’t need a man. If she wasn’t so gloaty about things more of us might feel a bit more empathy towards her.

Well my mum and dad wouldn’t even dream of fighting me for custody as I’m a good mum, equally when I did come up on SS radar (as a DV victim after he hit me in front of them and I reported him to the police) I jumped thru every hoop for my children 💪🏽
I really hope you are all ok that must have been a very difficult time x

Numbers id children taken into care are tiny. It’s like 0.65% it’s not that common even though england rates of children being removed goes up every year a bit.
that doesn’t differentiate which children are in foster care or with kinship carers but kinship carers are always the minority. I assume this is because if there are safe family members this can rule out care proceedings even happening.
I took this from nspcc website

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I absolutely agree with you. Sallie has lay down with fleas, can only pity her so much that she's stood back up with them and is trying to make us believe that's what she wanted the whole time🤷🏻‍♀️ I only feel pity for her in the few moments she lets it slip that it's all a facade, get a firm kick up the hole when she goes back to her usual self.

As for yourself you sound like an inspiration, and show Sallie for what she truly is - a bad mother. Hope you made it through it okay x

Reactions: 5
I absolutely agree with you. Sallie has lay down with fleas, can only pity her so much that she's stood back up with them and is trying to make us believe that's what she wanted the whole time🤷🏻‍♀️ I only feel pity for her in the few moments she lets it slip that it's all a facade, get a firm kick up the hole when she goes back to her usual self.

As for yourself you sound like an inspiration, and show Sallie for what she truly is - a bad mother. Hope you made it through it okay x
Ah I wouldn’t say an inspiration, just a normal mother who puts her kids first. Winds me up when Sallie uses her ‘trauma’ as an excuse. My first husband (my children’s father) died very young........I kept it together and worked hard to keep my children’s childhood home over their heads. Sallie is nothing but a deadbeat abusing benefit cheat who puts herself above her kids.......thankfully, most of us aren’t anything like her.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
'. I also felt bad for her when she said she didn't used to make a lot of money from OF until she started doing extreme stuff.
she’s taking tit her first month she made £8k she posted the screen shot of her earnings

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.