Sallie Axl #25 I’m Sallie Axl it’s all about ME, I sell my crab flaps for 50p

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is waiting for organisers to arrive to sort out her one bedroomed flat.

When she moves into her brand new shiny four bedroomed house, do you think that she will also have a live in housemaid?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s spent 2 days doing absolutely nothing but going to the gym and taking pics of herself. Now waiting for other people to come and sort her flat out. How is she going to cope with the daily school run, homework, getting uniforms ready, remembering PE kits, and general organising everything for the kids?? Thought the bunk beds were arriving today?
F4C60C28-164F-41AA-94D2-9EF585E3E059.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
When we’re questioning how she could have bought a 4 bed house, can we all just remember when she said she bought her flat in Wakefield. She’s full of tit!
Remember the other week when she was asking on her story does anyone know of any 4 bed houses to rent on The Wirral, as there was nothing online!! She’s renting!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She’s spent 2 days doing absolutely nothing but going to the gym and taking pics of herself. Now waiting for other people to come and sort her flat out. How is she going to cope with the daily school run, homework, getting uniforms ready, remembering PE kits, and general organising everything for the kids?? Thought the bunk beds were arriving today?
View attachment 548229
I'm confused:unsure:
Why can't she pack her own belongings?
I just de turfed my whole (big) lawn and installed a garden pond. Did it all. Over 3 months admittedly. Was freezing when I started, fingers would take a while to thaw under the gardening gloves AND normal gloves under them.
She backpacks in the far East but she can't clear her home? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 548229
bleeping organisers😫😫😂😂 I AM DEAD

Like shes kim k needing her multiple closets sorted.
All she has is a few crusty thongs and some fake handbags, take all of 5 mins

• Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 548229
On that photo she’s physically stood in filth. Hair dryers everywhere tit all over the side. Why isn’t she making ANY effort to clean all her tit up and she’s waiting for someone else to pick all that up behind her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 bleeping embarrassing

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
On that photo she’s physically stood in filth. Hair dryers everywhere tit all over the side. Why isn’t she making ANY effort to clean all her tit up and she’s waiting for someone else to pick all that up behind her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 bleeping embarrassing
She’s a Fucken weirdo !! I honestly think she needs sectioned?? not another house🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Sad that it takes her having her kids taken away to realise what’s important ☹
Minute the boarders are open abroad she will be bleeping off for weeks on end again 😂😂

She would never dream of taking the girls to Spain for a family holiday. She would rather be hoeing it up in a stinky ibiza bedsit

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Some of her swag kids gear is lush. The Sophia Webster shoes are so nice. Those sandals she posted are grim - does she want the lasses to look like youth hostellers 😂😂 horses for courses though

Reactions: 2
Genuine question, how the hell will she be able to look after two kids , do school run, after school activities etc after having another BBL ? You have to lie on your stomach for about 6 weeks after op. Why would a 34 year old mother of two even contemplate that ? Selfish

Reactions: 15
So, she has NO wardrobes AT ALL in her flat, and intends on living like this...? Is this all of her clothes? I don’t think i could fit all of my clothes, shoes, underwear, coats etc under a double bed? And where do the kids clothes go? Mind you, I suppose if they’re not actually going to be living with her, they’ll just bring overnight bags

2909A4AB-3BB8-46A8-B0DE-271DE097780A.png

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.