Sallie Axl #25 I’m Sallie Axl it’s all about ME, I sell my crab flaps for 50p

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if Sallie is earning a lot AND paying taxes (she said she is) why is she entitled to a council house? Are there other reasons you can a get one or something? Might be a foolish question, I'm not British wouldn't have a clue how it works, sorry if it is 😂

Reactions: 9
if Sallie is earning a lot AND paying taxes (she said she is) why is she entitled to a council house? Are there other reasons you can a get one or something? Might be a foolish question, I'm not British wouldn't have a clue how it works, sorry if it is 😂
You don’t have to be unemployed or on benefits to get a council house.... however there is a big waiting list and they give them to people based on priority now if social services have got involved and said she needs a place close to where the kids go to school to transition them staying over etc then she would be pushed up the list

cannot see why she would get a 4 bed tho if there’s 3 of them....

Reactions: 11
Now out for a evening meal.... well Sal, is the bed going to be delivered and left on your top lip 🙄 or your pile of trashy lies. Take your uneven minge bag face and duck off!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Now out for a evening meal.... well Sal, is the bed going to be delivered and left on your top lip 🙄 or your pile of trashy lies. Take your uneven minge bag face and duck off!!!
She said it’s being delivered tomorrow in her stories earlier today.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The squat jump video whilst staring at the camera was very unnerving.

My job involves investigating mortgage fraud. Considering her benefit fraud past I wouldn’t put it past our Sal to stage income and say she’s employed by a friend’s business. How she’ll keep up with the repayments is another matter. Honestly though you’d be surprised at some tit that somehow gets approved, I wonder sometimes what the underwriter was looking at.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
From what she said it’s a council house. I wonder if maybe her mum is moving in with her and that would maybe justify the 4 bedroom

Reactions: 5
You don’t have to be unemployed or on benefits to get a council house.... however there is a big waiting list and they give them to people based on priority now if social services have got involved and said she needs a place close to where the kids go to school to transition them staying over etc then she would be pushed up the list

True but if she “owns” property she would be bottom of the list priority-wise, i’m not even sure she would get on the list with my council based on her being a boss witch homeowner.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She's not paying tax on her OF 😂😂 and still claiming the social, I must start chasing people up. Wouldn't normally be arsed but I genuinely cannot stand her and her sea cucumber lips

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Am sure she said she had her daughter's staying for the bank holiday weekend?
It’s the julember bank holiday!!! 😩😩😩

Pushed up the list maybe ..but not for a new build 4 bed house that’s still being built haha 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

What happened was ... the council said ... here Sallie !! We want to give you a new build ... it’s getting built in 3 months luv !! And we will throw in an extra bedroom for all your designer gear ?? That ok with you hen?? A mean we know you can afford a mortgage?? But you have one in Wakefield !! So no point having in 2!! You keep that for when you need a break ?????

meanwhile in the real world ....

The silly bleep needs sectioned !! xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
My fella carnt get over she is a girl hes admitte she is a boy then turns n looks at me n goes that's y I hate fillers they've made her go from one gender to another 😭🤣
Yeah, I mean, it's true, look at price, goodger, simms etc. They've been on the fillers for decades and I think it makes them look masculine because it makes the eyes smaller and face and jaw angular. The look just isn't a feminine one at all :eek:

Reactions: 6
I don’t get or rather can’t stand the quick story snippets of where she is or stupid eye rolls. Put your bleeping phone down and enjoy your night ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Eh? Boss babe is getting a council house? A 4 bed? 😂😂 how can you go from putting a shout out to anyone who knows of a house to getting a confirmed council property within a week? When did she say this?

another all time low if it’s true. $18k earnings every 2 months and she’s taking a council property from families in need? Boss babe!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
‘Im not telling anyone where in off anymore because I have a stalker’

2 hours later *tags in at Dakota leeds* 😆😆😆

From what she said it’s a council house. I wonder if maybe her mum is moving in with her and that would maybe justify the 4 bedroom
She said she isn’t getting the kids back full time so no cos the kids are with her mum

• Haha
Reactions: 8
D38438CD-D8B9-4E38-A528-9760B1749BE0.jpeg
She’s obviously gobbing on the screen 🤮
She also said we go easy on her 👍🏻😂
I spy Sal’s little eye, she’s rough as

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Mr who made a come back aswell 😭 he always leaves snide comments on her lives like hes been with her or sutton

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.