Sallie Axl #25 I’m Sallie Axl it’s all about ME, I sell my crab flaps for 50p

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugg slippers I have them in pink them colours are hideous but you know she’s a veggie and hates dogs ears being clipped but it’s ok to wear sheep on ya feet 😆😆😆
The odds of them actually being real Ugg’s is severely slim to nil! Another Ali express special buy!

Reactions: 14
Is that a resume I spy 🕵 is sal planning to apply for a job in tesco or asda 😂 gotta pay them bills somehow sal 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why would someone who only lost full time care of her children need new beds/wardrobes etc for them? Where did their belongings go?

she’s asking ‘where can I get XYZ’ like she’s getting a new puppy. Newsflash Sal, all us experienced full time parents know how to provide basic essentials for our children 😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It bleeping riles me that this bleep thinks she is now a voice for feminism and domestic violence when there are literally tweets out there where she says things to the contrary. The ones victim shaming ched evans victim were vile. But she’s a girls girl apparently 🥴 bleep!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Boiling Lenor lmao! duck me! Fire hazard or what?! Absolute empty head!
Absolute screw loose. Inhaling the fumes off a flammable laundry product 🤦‍♀️ Hinch and her barmy army have a lot to answer for. They do it with zoflora too 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
‘Healthy life’ who is going to tell her you shouldn’t have more than one egg yolk a day due to the cholesterol?
Shes said her eldest has a space in a high school in Leeds a while ago apparently, obviously that’s some kind of weird fantasy

• Haha
Reactions: 5
‘Healthy life’ who is going to tell her you shouldn’t have more than one egg yolk a day due to the cholesterol?
Shes said her eldest has a space in a high school in Leeds a while ago apparently, obviously that’s some kind of weird fantasy
If you eat a reasonably healthy diet low in saturated fat you can eat more than 1 egg a day. It’s only if you have high cholesterol you’d need to limit yourself.

Yet you said the opposite when defending your convicted rapist mate ched, victim blamed the lass you did. 🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Why can’t these bleeping dickheads buy day to day things without asking the Internet what ones first?? bleeping baffles me.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why can’t these bleeping dickheads buy day to day things without asking the Internet what ones first?? bleeping baffles me.
Does my head in. ‘What’s the best bike to get?’ Just go into a sports shop or bike shop and ask the people who work there! She’s clearly just on the beg for someone to send her a free one.

Reactions: 16
FML she’s had hard boiled eggs and bake beans for breakie and she’s back on the crab stick soup for dins. She must stink.

• Haha
Posting a photo of 20 hard boiled chicken ovulations and saying it’s “healthy” 🤣🤣🤣 Sallie you rancid fucker.. remember when you were vegan 🙄🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Crabstick and raw asparagus in veg stock. MasterChef hasn't got a look in. Also you don't have BPD you attention seeking brain donor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.