Sallie Axl #25 I’m Sallie Axl it’s all about ME, I sell my crab flaps for 50p

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The restaurant is OK for an 11 year old to eat in but not for a birthday. My daughters would happily eat there but for a birthday they would want cinema and pizza with their friends or an escape room or something.

Reactions: 6
Also that outfit absolutely drowns her, you have to be tall to get away with that kind of look, otherwise it screams kid dressing up in their dads clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does she live in Wakefield yet spends all her time flitting back and forwards to Liverpool? I mean it not exactly close is it?

Reactions: 4
37FF3BA8-154E-47BD-AA4D-50B6BF9A8A3A.jpeg

Pissing myself 😭😂 everything she does is for us here. Imagine living your whole life for people who spend a few mins a day on a forum 😭😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
View attachment 538228

Pissing myself 😭😂 everything she does is for us here. Imagine living your whole life for people who spend a few mins a day on a forum 😭😂😂😂😂
She said in a previous story that she would have to move back to Liverpool when she gets the kids back... they go to schools there for a start! Plus, she doesn’t have a spare room in that flat in Wakefield!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s crying about dog ear cropping but she thinks it’s ok for a surgeon to disfigure her own face 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.