Sallie Axl #25 I’m Sallie Axl it’s all about ME, I sell my crab flaps for 50p

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it really weird that she uses google images of the places she’s been instead of her own images.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
When she went to Thailand with S & G was there, there was no back packing going on ! She stayed in a fancy hotel !! Plus when she was in Dubai, all she wanted was to pose in the fancy hotels & pretend she was stopping there & not sleeping in Arfans airing cupboard !! Another complete contradiction, if you’re going to be a liar, you need to be a good one !!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Who cares where she’s been?!! Most people have travelled these days Sal... I thought it was good seeing old pics of her backpacking but it’s like she’s stuck for content and now she’s rolling the “travel” content out every other month ... no one cares

Reactions: 15
Lol how funny, literally just said she doesn’t eat meat because she loves animals too much but she’s happy to boil a bottle of scented animal fat to get rid of the stench of jizz from her bedsit

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Lol how funny, literally just said she doesn’t eat meat because she loves animals too much but she’s happy to boil a bottle of scented animal fat to get rid of the stench of jizz from her bedsit
Doesn’t care about fish though so is happy to munch crabby patties oh no wait thats just one of the services she can provide at the weekend to “make some money” 🦀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s talking about being on her own but there are two drinks on the table. Is one drink for her imaginary friend.

Reactions: 11
And buys her kids Ugg’s which are made out of sheep

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.