Sallie Axl #25 I’m Sallie Axl it’s all about ME, I sell my crab flaps for 50p

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think the baked beans are served hot or cold? I can't decide what is worse, hot beans with avocado or cold baked beans in general. Honestly if I put that plate together the last thing I would do is photograph it. God she's a bell-end.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Imagine being soooooooooy successful on OF and having a massive Twitter following that you literally retweet every single comment on your Twitter feed. They are so few and far between, she gets so few likes too.
She’s retweeted this from a bloke who’s profile pic is him standing in a pair of primark shorts stood in a really dirty/grotty bathroom. I can’t cope with the glamour that is her life 🤣

I’d also be very interested to know what line of work she’s planning for when she gets her girls back? I hardly think an afternoon filming ‘content’ will be appropriate when they are living in her (supposedly 2 bed) flat with her.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Why keep going on about BPD?!? I was diagnosed in my early twenties, it’s very complex and can be awful to live with at times plus causes you to be depressed and have GA (generalised anxiety) but I don’t mention it every 5 mins!! I get we have to talk about mental health more and I’m totally up for that. Maybe it’s just a sensitive subject for me. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Why keep going on about BPD?!? I was diagnosed in my early twenties, it’s very complex and can be awful to live with at times plus causes you to be depressed and have GA (generalised anxiety) but I don’t mention it every 5 mins!! I get we have to talk about mental health more and I’m totally up for that. Maybe it’s just a sensitive subject for me. 🤷‍♀️
Some people believe using a mental disorder can cancel out their bad behaviour - it’s like someone is trying to get ahead of the game by saying the reason they get a certain way, so it should be excused. I think the real issue is narcissism - and I think social media has really engulf the lives of so many, they aren’t even aware of the level of narcissism they need to survive - by any means.
It’s seems so draining and mentally exhausting to architect your life to the world in such a way you forget to actually live - Everything you do is for your audience - you aren’t even living your own life for you, it’s for others.

I think if a lot of these people were truly honest with themselves (and it’s hard), they have lost perspective in such a way they don’t know who they are existing for ....

I don’t wish anyone any bad - and it’s just annoying & sad that these people are unable to see REALITY anymore .... and think because the rest of us who see the smoke and mirrors are trolls, haters, jealous.

It’s more pity.

Reactions: 12
Some people believe using a mental disorder can cancel out their bad behaviour - it’s like someone is trying to get ahead of the game by saying the reason they get a certain way, so it should be excused. I think the real issue is narcissism - and I think social media has really engulf the lives of so many, they aren’t even aware of the level of narcissism they need to survive - by any means.
It’s seems so draining and mentally exhausting to architect your life to the world in such a way you forget to actually live - Everything you do is for your audience - you aren’t even living your own life for you, it’s for others.

I think if a lot of these people were truly honest with themselves (and it’s hard), they have lost perspective in such a way they don’t know who they are existing for ....

I don’t wish anyone any bad - and it’s just annoying & sad that these people are unable to see REALITY anymore .... and think because the rest of us who see the smoke and mirrors are trolls, haters, jealous.

It’s more pity.
Completely this!

It’s not BPD Sal if you get anxiety after boozing. It’s a sign you’ve got a drinking problem

Attachments

Reactions: 16
Completely this!

It’s not BPD Sal if you get anxiety after boozing. It’s a sign you’ve got a drinking problem
I take medication for a disorder & I can’t drink on this medication - it sends me crazy. Think Kim Basinger in blind date.

I am never violent or horrible - just uncontrollably, fun - but my body cannot handle the after effects like it used to.

The anxiety, the low mood, the emptiness ....
It’s worse than a gak binge (I was young once and spent my days in the Hac) and I had a few of them in 90s and early 00s ...

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Alcohol is a depressant in itself it’s always a bad idea for Sallie. Look at what happened in Dubai with her when she was drinking every day and she goes and hangs out with 18 year olds. I don’t think this woman will handle her 40s and 50s well when no one wants to hang out with her anymore. She will be that drunk who is shamelessly trying to be cool and blatantly is not.
Sallie get a career, give up only fans,get off socia media and be a mother.

Reactions: 19
She is constantly going on about how important it is to do things that help your mental health.... whether that be eating well, or going to the gym, or going outside. Yet, knowing full well that drinking alcohol seriously affects her mental health, she’s on it?!

Reactions: 20
She is constantly going on about how important it is to do things that help your mental health.... whether that be eating well, or going to the gym, or going outside. Yet, knowing full well that drinking alcohol seriously affects her mental health, she’s on it?!
Only illness Sal has is munchausen syndrome...
Her bleeping shaky alcoholic, drug ridden body is her problem🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.