Sallie Axl #25 I’m Sallie Axl it’s all about ME, I sell my crab flaps for 50p

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her and Bella keep posting pics of the same bowl of food, do you think they are that broke they have to share? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Her and Bella keep posting pics of the same bowl of food, do you think they are that broke they have to share? 🤷‍♀️
If there getting things threw up there ass they have to watch what they eat 🤢😭 so light salads wont be a problem 👌

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does she keep showing us dodgy out door areas of the places she is staying the unappealing outdoor empty hot tub and vacant bbq area. We all know they don’t have enough friends to fill that place for a party. This holiday is tit. Us lot could have more fun in weatherspoons on a lock down than flying half way around the world to share a salad. duck me im embarrassed for them. They can’t afford the Tulum lifestyle they are more Turkey than Tulum.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Why does she keep showing us dodgy out door areas of the places she is staying the unappealing outdoor empty hot tub and vacant bbq area. We all know they don’t have enough friends to fill that place for a party. This holiday is tit. Us lot could have more fun in weatherspoons on a lock down than flying half way around the world to share a salad. duck me im embarrassed for them. They can’t afford the Tulum lifestyle they are more Turkey than Tulum.
I would actually love a big piss up with you lot 🥂🍹🍸🍾

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So she goes to an empty beach on her own and eats on her own.

Swell holiday babes

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Thread name suggestion, long time lurker 🤣

I’m Sallie Axl look at me in Tulum, I get it all for free just by taking it up the bum!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Haha looked manky as well.

"Here's a cute barbecue.." yeah thanks Sal I have been on holiday before, I know what stuff they have in villas. A hot tub, a BBQ and some seats? A revelation that.
A bleeping BBQ 😂! How tragic to need to show this? I can look out of my kitchen window to see a BBQ. I’m waiting to go on holiday until I’m actually allowed and will be exploring the area and won’t sticking to a salad! Having said that a piss up in Wetherspoons does sound fun 🙈

Reactions: 12
New thread suggestion -

Sallie and Bella Skint in Tulum. Being bummed daily to pay for their room

Reactions: 22
I’m hoping she’s packed them duck off silver moon boots

Hahahahahahahaha bleeping hell. Bet she’s dying to be taken out for a proper meal so she can have a full tummy
I bet she's mind sweeping food and cocktails off empty tables as we speak the scruffy bleep.

I bet she hasn't washed herself properly once. I can smell the jizz and cheap clothing sweatshop smell all the way from tulum

Haha looked manky as well.

"Here's a cute barbecue.." yeah thanks Sal I have been on holiday before, I know what stuff they have in villas. A hot tub, a BBQ and some seats? A revelation that.
I can't stand people who think they are flash showing a bleeping hot tub and a nice room.
Hot tubs are bleeping cesspits of bacteria and if I knew Axl was in my room before hand I'd ask reception to fill it with concrete

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sallie - "I'm NoT usINg INstA fOr OnLY faNs anyYYmorRRE"

Also Sallie - *photographs herself with her legs fully spread and back all arched*

Yeah cos that's how normal people sit and relax on the beach. Have a day off mate.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.