Sallie Axl #25 I’m Sallie Axl it’s all about ME, I sell my crab flaps for 50p

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m jealous of her in the sun lying next to a crushed up old packet of fags and a lighter. She really is selling the insta glamour.

92637D70-5852-4D5B-A63C-6B73DECAB72D.jpeg

4CC4CC24-23A5-4E09-9A33-5CD83C166AEB.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
CC789021-D467-46D3-A669-4341D2AC4EA7.jpeg
D2155563-ED0A-444B-829A-45668D731C62.png

Didn’t she say no smoking or drinking for 7 days before she sees the Shaman? There’s 20 Marlborough Lights right next to her. She’s a compulsive liar about every tiny detail even.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Oh my goodness, her lips look so sore and tense. Why do women do this to themselves and overdo the fillers, it doesn’t even look nice.

Reactions: 9
This holiday looks rubbish. She seems to be on her own the whole time. And where is her mate?

Reactions: 11
New thread suggestion

Sallie Axl; ‘globe trotter’, her mates hotter, she’s stuck in the hotel because no punters paying to touch her

Reactions: 18
Smoking.
Drinking.
Sunbathing.
Thought she said she was very mindful of what she put in her body, and had a great skincare regime?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Smoking.
Drinking.
Sunbathing.
Thought she said she was very mindful of what she put in her body, and had a great skincare regime?!!
Ha ha I was thinking the same!!!! And she’s only slim because she takes drugs and doesn’t eat hardly anything (side salad Sal) 😂

Reactions: 10
How is she allowed to fly out there when we aren't allowed to go on holiday yet? She is such a dick. Doesn't she realise that by doing this it makes us dislike her more....!!

Reactions: 4
I don’t think comments were meant to throw anyone under the bus. Your sex life should be your own choice, paid or not, whatever you’re into, or whoever.

I think the take home was she is willing to completely go against something she publically calls everyone else out on, and clearly has an issue with that line of work (when it doesn’t suit her). So basically SHE can do whatever suits her, but she turns her nose up at anyone else who does the same... wouldn’t say she’s an advocate for women, or anyone other than herself.
I’m jealous of her in the sun lying next to a crushed up old packet of fags and a lighter. She really is selling the insta glamour.

View attachment 569056
View attachment 569057
why does she have to lie with her legs wide open. Can you imagine the smell.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Why did she need to go to mexico to film her baggy fanny for OF? Couldn’t she have done the same thing at home? I’d have preferred to save my money and waited until I was allowed to take my girls away somewhere. Not sit on a beach like fag ash Lil all on her own. Sad act.

Reactions: 16
How is she allowed to fly out there when we aren't allowed to go on holiday yet? She is such a dick. Doesn't she realise that by doing this it makes us dislike her more....!!
She’ll have said it was for ‘work’. It’s disgusting.’ My mate’s wedding abroad has been called off twice and she’s lost a lot of money because of it, but she’s allowed to pretend she’s working and go shag her way round Tulum?? I hope SC are watching her clearly not working and she gets arrested at the airport.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.