Sallie Axl #25 I’m Sallie Axl it’s all about ME, I sell my crab flaps for 50p

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t give her the satisfaction of being jealous. This is the crappest holiday ever!

Reactions: 5
Look at the boob, waist and top of the arm on this. So clearly photoshopped 🙄

Tbf, she has a pretty good body. Shame that everyone feels pressured to look perfect on Instagram. Sad thing is that young girls see this and the cycle continues 😔
Imagine what she will look like on the beach as an old lady with all those tattoos 😆

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Why has she spent the past 5 months being ‘Keep Fit’ Sal, forcing her poached eggs and daily squat regime on the gram and announcing she’s turned over (another) new leaf, when in reality thefirst chance she has had to fly off anywhere to be fuked for cash she’s jumped at it 🤷‍♀️ Maybe getting spit roasted in the sun pays better than in the Hilton in Liverpool 😂

Reactions: 13
Don’t give her the satisfaction of being jealous. This is the crappest holiday ever!
I don't think any of us are jealous... More disappointed there hasn't been a train wreck of a show... She's just having a boring time - may aswell be in a local park or skeggy.

Reactions: 12
Imagine what she will look like on the beach as an old lady with all those tattoos 😆
As I say to my husband when he asks that about me and my tattoos...I should imagine she will look the same as every other woman of her age who has tattoos!

I mean obvs they'll be wrinkly and faded but she won't be the only one!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Never seen such a boring holiday in all my life. Bet they are gutted. They have no interest from hot men as they aren’t 20 anymore. They look like the nana’s at the disco

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her mates Tulum pins have gone on her ‘back up’ - guess she’s either fucked off back to the UK or doesn’t want all the bad press that them 📍 bring 🤔 or that Sal brings 😂 or she’s fully booked...
WAIT! Didn’t everyone from red countries have to be back by 4am tomorrow or they have to quarantine in a hotel for 10 days?? 👀👀

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She will be packing her bags and on the way back very soon.

Quarantine for our (are) Sal

Surely, she must look at herself in the podcast with that man who never promoted it (says it all) and then look at her own heavily filtered photos, and realise what other people see when they see her in real life.

She does not stand a chance against the young ones, for getting the 'good punters', She is just going to get the really awful disgusting ones.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
So far we have seen them not use the bbq and the hot tub because they are in some rental that they have got for free. It doesn’t look like it comes with any mini bar or much. They don’t have any friends to have a bbq with. And the day is spent on the only free Sunbed tuna could find. With one salad between them.

Honestly talk about champagne ideas on a beer budget.

The pair of them seem out of place in Tulum. They look jaded after 2 days. There is no fun no laughter no girls nights out. I mean it’s as dull as dish water.

And I would put money on the Shamen tit being another one of her fantasies. She is too much of a narcissist to go and actually sort her problems out. She thinks it’s everyone else and not her that’s the problem! Deluded.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Looks like she has met some "friends", please film me with my hands up pretending to dance whilst seated..... Crinngggeeeee

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Looks like she has met some "friends", please film me with my hands up pretending to dance whilst seated..... Crinngggeeeee
And constantly looking at my friend to make sure she’s still doing it aaaaiiiiiiiiii

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They are both spending their holiday reading on here and reacting to it. How sad is that ! Tattle is controlling the narrative now tuna canoe.

Shamen idea was tit because she has been drinking every day and smoking so it was just another lie. I tell you what pinochio has nothing on these two. Liar liar pants on fire.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.