Sallie Axl #21 If you can be anything in life, don’t choose to be Sallie Axl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IN THE OFFICE:

Sallie skips in through the revolving door dressed head to toe in gifted neon loungewear looking over her shoulder to spot who’s looking at her.
She does the splits in the middle of the communal kitchen and whips her phone from down her AliExpress 5p bra and starts “job searching”

SALLIE: SOYYYYYY.. this one *double taps her phone screen*

She decides to take a seat at a desk now so that she can focus on the phone call she’s about to make:

ring ring.. ring ring.

RECRUITMENT: BUMHOLE RECRUITMENT HOW CAN I HELP????

SALLIE: *thick scouse accent* SOYY IVE JUST NOTICED YOUR DEAD BOSS JOB ASVERTISEMENT FOR A CHEF? LIVERPOOL BASED?

RECRUITMENT: AH YEAH OKAY, CAN I ASK SOME QUESTIONS RELATED TO THE ROLE?

SALLIE: *scottish accent* YEAH SURE

RECRUITMENT: GREAT, IF YOU WERE TO GET THE ROLE AS HEAD CHEF AT LONDON BASED 2 MICHELIN STAR RESTAURANT “FILTH” WHAT WOULD YOU BRING TO THE TEAM?

SALLIE: SOYYY, I WAS ON BIG BROTHER 10 YEARS AGO SO I THINK I WOULD DRAW CUSTOMERS IN/CREATE MORE REVENUE AS IM HEAVILY RECOGNISED AS CLINGING TO MY 1 MINUTE OF FAME *sucks her teeth and whips out her burger nip*
I CAN POACH EGGS AMAZING AND I CAN USE CRABSTICKS 7 DIFFERENT WAYS *tilts head*
I AM GOOD AT MANAGING FINANCES AS I EARN SIDE MONEY FROM SELLING PHOTOS OF MY BODY SO I REGULARLY USE PAYPAL SO IM SURE I COULD DO RESTAURANT ADMIN. I WOULD NEED TO BE PAID CASH IN HAND SO IT DOESNT AFFECT MY UNIVERSAL CREDIT. SOYYYY WHAT DO YOU THINK?

*phone line goes dead*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
IN THE OFFICE:

Sallie skips in through the revolving door dressed head to toe in gifted neon loungewear looking over her shoulder to spot who’s looking at her.
She does the splits in the middle of the communal kitchen and whips her phone from down her AliExpress 5p bra and starts “job searching”

She decides to take a seat at a desk now so that she can focus on the phone call she’s about to make:

ring ring.. ring ring.

SALLIE: *thick scouse accent* SOYY IVE JUST NOTICED YOUR DEAD BOSS JOB ASVERTISEMENT FOR A CHEF? LIVERPOOL BASED?

RECRUITMENT: GREAT, IF YOU WERE TO GET THE ROLE AS HEAD CHEF AT LONDON BASED 2 MICHELIN STAR RESTAURANT “FILTH” WHAT WOULD YOU BRING TO THE TEAM?

SALLIE: SOYYY, I WAS ON BIG BROTHER 10 YEARS AGO SO I THINK I WOULD DRAW CUSTOMERS IN/CREATE MORE REVENUE AS IM HEAVILY RECOGNISED AS CLINGING TO MY 1 MINUTE OF FAME *sucks her teeth and whips out her burger nip*
I AM GOOD AT MANAGING FINANCES AS I EARN SIDE MONEY FROM SELLING PHOTOS OF MY BODY SO I REGULARLY USE PAYPAL SO IM SURE I COULD DO RESTAURANT ADMIN. I WOULD NEED TO BE PAID CASH IN HAND SO IT DOESNT AFFECT MY UNIVERSAL CREDIT. SOYYYY WHAT DO YOU THINK?

*phone line goes dead*
Bumhole recruitment 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She does keep making out she’s getting her family back together... believe it when I see it

Gutted no one got the what she earns pictures. As is she earns 10k a month 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 9
IN THE OFFICE:

ring ring.. ring ring.

*phone line goes dead*
Officially dead ⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
IN THE OFFICE:

ring ring.. ring ring.

*phone line goes dead*
I love these scripts. Kate Hayes ones make me howl

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Where the duck is this podcast....
I am DYING to listen to it. James English just uploaded one with Charles Bronson.

Sal will cream her knickers when it is never released thinking she's on piers morgan life stories 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
IN THE OFFICE:

ring ring.. ring ring.

*phone line goes dead*
DEAD ⚰

• Haha
Reactions: 6
People who are genuinely successful or earn good money generally don’t feel the need to post the evidence online 🤣🤣 she’s such a freak

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Did no one get onto her Troll hunt attempt the other day? Tagged a sunbeds in Liverpool saying something like 'all follow, best sunbeds in Liverpool' after also putting a pic on of her on the sunbeds. Though she did say something like can't wait to do this, indicating it wasn't at the time.

I reckon she wanted us all to follow the new sunbeds and to fume thinking she'd been on them, and then any new followers she would have been after. She 100% reads here so seen the drama after the last time she did go on them with tanning lady, and reckons we'd be stupid enough.

Nice try Sal!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Did no one get onto her Troll hunt attempt the other day? Tagged a sunbeds in Liverpool saying something like 'all follow, best sunbeds in Liverpool' after also putting a pic on of her on the sunbeds. Though she did say something like can't wait to do this, indicating it wasn't at the time.

I reckon she wanted us all to follow the new sunbeds and to fume thinking she'd been on them, and then any new followers she would have been after. She 100% reads here so seen the drama after the last time she did go on them with tanning lady, and reckons we'd be stupid enough.

Nice try Sal!
As if anyone is arsed about Sal and her 2 followers trying to find us...bet the tanning shop gal has seen sal's true colours and how she used her 😫😲

Reactions: 10
She posted on her story that Martha and Michael were her favourite from MAFS Australia, no wonder Martha is an awful person. So toxic and manipulative.

Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion: Litter tray by the bed, thinking of Ged, always on the beg for a free sunbed 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
You win the comment of the day 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Been quiet on here recently, her story popped up on my Instagram 🙄 oh who is this... unknown yep that’s you hun! I’d love for her to message me, I’d bleeping roast her

Her new bio.... my life isn’t what you think

I can assure we know what your life is about. Waking up 5am club going live... with my £1 primark thong in neon green I’ve had since 2016 with more dna 🧬 stains present than the national database!!!
Then am going to pretend to jog and pretend am embracing life, when actually your blowing out your arse, wondering which person you can be friends with next for your next fix.... depending on what you fancy Sal could be either a 12 min sun gash or your next 20ml of polyfiller, or even better a sniff of Ket in a car park with the local bad boys, we certainly know what your life is about!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
That post of her hair is clearly suggesting she’s had it done and doesn’t want to name by who because they’ll get reported.

I think Sallie needs reporting to the police tbh because she’s constantly breaking lockdown rules as demonstrated by her most recent story she’s holed up somewhere right now with two equally idiotic airheads.

She needs a hefty fine for all of the occasions she’s broken lockdown and also to deter her from doing it again by eating into her aliexpress monthly budget

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.