Sallie Axl #21 If you can be anything in life, don’t choose to be Sallie Axl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First of all the going to view offices
is to try to prove a point to herself I think, living a fantasy.

I could go and walk around Windsor castle saying ‘look at my new house’ doesn’t make it true.

Sallie subscribes to the manifesting mentality and probably thinks now she’s gone and walked around an office with the intention to rent it and said out loud that she’s going to, somehow, magically it will happen.

What does she need office space for? When she was saying ‘I hoype everyone likes it’

Who’s everyone?

No ones even working from offices at the minute, you know because there’s a global pandemic 🤷🏻‍♀️

also, could you report those horrible message from her to Instagram as abuse? Try and get this account of hers shut down too.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Things I do daily that Sallie wouldn’t understand:
1. I get up at 6am - I do not record this
2. I work out - I do not record this
3. I get my children ready and fed (not supervised or in a special contact centre)
4. I go to work, where I enjoy my job, am well paid, I have colleagues who are friends (not competition) and am safe.
5. I collect the children from childminder (who again, is a good friend).
6. we eat as a family, bath time, storytime and bed - all under the same roof. Don’t even take photos of our food.
see sal? I’ve lived, like Tigger, in the real, grown up, adult world.
I don’t make friends and fall out with them in one day.
I don’t fake-lez kiss for the ‘gram...writhe around on my carpet in my knickers looking like Im trying to scratch an itch in my inner-sanctum.
I dont record myself fist punching the air with a deep-voiced unenthusiastic EHHHHHHH the minute a party kicks off nearby.
I don’t invent a new career every week.
I don’t lie about what I own.
I don’t practically cream myself over pelmets.
I don’t sell my fanny or my mary on OF.

The reality is...any decent man wouldn’t ride ye if ye had feckin PEDALS.
(bad day...headache..and first thing I read this morning was Tigger’s post and by jaysus it’s stuck with me all day...the utter cheek of her crying ‘bully’ or ‘be kind’.)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Things I do daily that Sallie wouldn’t understand:
1. I get up at 6am - I do not record this
2. I work out - I do not record this
3. I get my children ready and fed (not supervised or in a special contact centre)
4. I go to work, where I enjoy my job, am well paid, I have colleagues who are friends (not competition) and am safe.
5. I collect the children from childminder (who again, is a good friend).
6. we eat as a family, bath time, storytime and bed - all under the same roof. Don’t even take photos of our food.
see sal? I’ve lived, like Tigger, in the real, grown up, adult world.
I don’t make friends and fall out with them in one day.
I don’t fake-lez kiss for the ‘gram...writhe around on my carpet in my knickers looking like Im trying to scratch an itch in my inner-sanctum.
I dont record myself fist punching the air with a deep-voiced unenthusiastic EHHHHHHH the minute a party kicks off nearby.
I don’t invent a new career every week.
I don’t lie about what I own.
I don’t practically cream myself over pelmets.
I don’t sell my fanny or my mary on OF.

The reality is...any decent man wouldn’t ride ye if ye had feckin PEDALS.
(bad day...headache..and first thing I read this morning was Tigger’s post and by jaysus it’s stuck with me all day...the utter cheek of her crying ‘bully’ or ‘be kind’.)
I’m dead ⚰

Reactions: 9
I’ve given up waiting for it she’s clearly only said it for attention thinking she’s getting a one up on the trolls! She was never going to answer the real questions she’s too much of a twit to admit everything it would of still been lies anyway

Reactions: 11
I don't even know where to start first time poster....only found tattle because of sallie and her friend.....Im one of the people that was outed for been a troll the irony is I only added sallies friend as a customer this person went out of there way to find my full name and location...my social isn't in my name...and publicly outed me as a troll....posting my details and pictures all over social media...I spoke to sallie through inbox on a few occasions been nice advising her of places to go in the wakefield area...it's the area I grew up in...I also adviced her not to run in the park at such an early time because of the goings on there it's not a safe place to be at unsociable house...we spoke about mental health I told her about my mental health and been sent to a hospital many years ago....and she told her friend all this I was deemed mentally unstable and not fit to have children by her friend...I have been to the police and it's all been logged ...the affect what they've had on my life since has really pushed me back a few steps....all over an add as a potential customer and been nice to sallie.....it's unfair these people can do this....I do have screen shots and will post in due course I just need to finalise with the officer dealing with my case before I post anything....ps I only made a member literally to post this

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 70
I don't even know where to start first time poster....only found tattle because of sallie and her friend.....Im one of the people that was outed for been a troll the irony is I only added sallies friend as a customer this person went out of there way to find my full name and location...my social isn't in my name...and publicly outed me as a troll....posting my details and pictures all over social media...I spoke to sallie through inbox on a few occasions been nice advising her of places to go in the wakefield area...it's the area I grew up in...I also adviced her not to run in the park at such an early time because of the goings on there it's not a safe place to be at unsociable house...we spoke about mental health I told her about my mental health and been sent to a hospital many years ago....and she told her friend all this I was deemed mentally unstable and not fit to have children by her friend...I have been to the police and it's all been logged ...the affect what they've had on my life since has really pushed me back a few steps....all over an add as a potential customer and been nice to sallie.....it's unfair these people can do this....I do have screen shots and will post in due course I just need to finalise with the officer dealing with my case before I post anything....ps I only made a member literally to post this
Sorry what?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m really sad you had to go through this. I hope you’re doing ok ❤

Reactions: 7
Omg all because you added the profile? And you was actually nice to her in the past and never said anything bad.
They were just calling out anyone who followed the account a troll? Wtf

Are they right in the head!

Nasty BULLIES!!

Hope you're ok ❤

Im glad you went to the police.

Reactions: 11
I will post the screen shots I just need to blank out a few names and places ect...all over wanting to be a potential client it's crazy

• Wow
Reactions: 3
WOW. JUST WOW. I hope she does come on here tonight and sees that she can’t scare and intimidate ppl like she thinks she can. My bloods boiling she is bleeping horrible. Post the pics when your ready babe. I really think we need a Sallie is outed Instagram. What a horrible slag she is. Your welcome here babe ❤

Reactions: 8
Not sure why you lot are believing all these new members.

Our Sal giving herself more target practice.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.