Sallie Axl #21 If you can be anything in life, don’t choose to be Sallie Axl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s lower than a snakes belly......imagine someone’s been through such a tragic circumstances, to then threaten them that they could loose their job over petty tit on Instagram......Evil witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I made statements in the aftermath of her doxxing me stating that she was very nice to me. I did this because she threatened to report me. But after thinking long and hard, I have realised that regardless of it all, blaming my husbands death on me being “awful” on Tattle is something very awful.

I can assure you, I did not contribute to be husband being torn up into pieces by way of farm machinery. If she had investigated my profile a little more, she would have understood how traumatic his death was...at the age of 39.
I just want to hug you and punch her in her tits.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
There’s no way she would dare do a live right now. I’ve a few questions for you Sal, let us know what time you’re planning il come on.

Reactions: 16
SHE IS VILE AND ANYONE WHO FELT SORRY FOR HER THEN READ THIS!!!!
Anyone who comes on these threads saying they feel sorry for her situation she’s got herself in can get to duck after all this today with our poor Tigger.

IMAGINE what type of a person you must be trying to make someone who’s lost their partner through an accident think it’s their fault. Absolutely rotten to the core.

And why? because Tig GOSSIPS very lightly - she barely commented anything compared to others who claim to know her and spilt a lot of personal tea about her.

SHE IS LOWER THAN LOW. Scruffy bastard

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Haven’t been in this thread for a while but I’m so disgusted by what she’s said to Tigger. Please don’t worry about the opinions of a creature like Sallie, she’s sub-human and I don’t think anyone on this earth loves her which is sad but deserved

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m just thinking the same 🥴😭
Mine
duck sake can’t she wait until like half 7/8 when we’ve put our kids to bed because that’s what actual parents do..it’s bath time in an hour ffs!😭😭
My thoughts exactly!! My fellow trolls, please if u don’t have throw away accounts please make one and shame the bleeping woman! I have a throw away account and if I’m lucky to get seeing a bit of the live in between being a mum I’ll definitely throw some tit at the low life vile bleep! Honestly after that I’m not even interested in her anymore, she could fall off the face of the earth for all I care (and no Sallie that doesn’t mean I’m saying to go kill yourself u mutt) it would ruin her more if we were all to stop following her/viewing her stories than we ruin her by “trolling” her. 90% of her content is about trolls, 5% is her dragging her ass across the carpet like a dog with worms and the other 5% is her going and renting offices being a boss witch. duck U SALLIE! duck U!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
duck sake can’t she wait until like half 7/8 when we’ve put our kids to bed because that’s what actual parents do..it’s bath time in an hour ffs!😭😭
Thats why shes doing it because we work/ have kids to attend to and knows we would ask her some real questions ... what a freak show

Wtf is the eye rolling about too??? Is it considered sexy is prossie land?? 🤮🤮🤮🤮 honest she looks stupid not to mention the eye lashes that don't fit

Reactions: 10
Ah so annoyed at her I could burst today. Made a finsta and deleted it - this is the attention she wants.. Ahhhh lol 😣

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Ah so annoyed at her I could burst today. Made a finsta and deleted it - this is the attention she wants.. Ahhhh lol 😣
❤❤Honestly luv , she’s really not worth getting yourself annoyed over
...she’s just disgusting!!! Xx

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Glad you deleted it you’re better than that! She’d only thrive off the attention anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️ It did make me giggle though lol 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Anyone who comes on these threads saying they feel sorry for her situation she’s got herself in can get to duck after all this today with our poor Tigger.

IMAGINE what type of a person you must be trying to make someone who’s lost their partner through an accident think it’s their fault. Absolutely rotten to the core.

And why? because Tig GOSSIPS very lightly - she barely commented anything compared to others who claim to know her and spilt a lot of personal tea about her.

SHE IS LOWER THAN LOW. Scruffy bastard
All these screenshots prove what a shithouse she actually is.
Get back to your rented office and have a shower there you scruffy bleep!

I’m just thinking the same 🥴😭
Mine are in bath as we speak 😂😂😂😂😂😂🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.