Sallie Axl #21 If you can be anything in life, don’t choose to be Sallie Axl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sallie has curled her hair for the occasion 🙄 I actually pitty this train wreck, she literally has nothing. I live 12 miles away from where she lives and it’s a rough tit hole, she needs to just give it a rest. Normal job and try to get her kids back.

Reactions: 10
Sallie has curled her hair for the occasion 🙄 I actually pitty this train wreck, she literally has nothing. I live 12 miles away from where she lives and it’s a rough tit hole, she needs to just give it a rest. Normal job and try to get her kids back.
She will never get the oldest one back and she’s probably got no chance of getting the youngest one back either 😏

Reactions: 12
Ten threads too late hun

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’ll be reading on here knowing everyone’s waiting to jump on her live whilst whispering to herself “soyyyyyyyy I’m controlling the narrative I am a bad ass office witch” whilst downing wine and fingering her bumhole

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
She’ll be reading on here knowing everyone’s waiting to jump on her live whilst whispering to herself “soyyyyyyyy I’m controlling the narrative I am a bad ass office witch” whilst downing wine and fingering her bumhole
I’m actually cracking up!! Your hilarious!!

Tattlers, I'm putting myself in the bin. My 7-month-old just cuddled me and it sounded like she said, "aww", to which I cackled and said, " aww, my heart". I hate myself. I need to photoshop Hinch on to something really dramatic to come back from this one. 😭
Think your on the wrong post hun! Our Sal would never say anything like that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Reckon she will bottle out?

Lolled

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is why she can only make a (mediocre) living selling her pongy snatch because if she had a real job she would be late every day.

Fucks sake Sal hurry up I want to wax my toes tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
bet she feels so special knowing people are waiting to watch her “tell all” live, when really we all just want to see what an absolute bleeping car crash it’s going to be!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Those messages have got me RAGING.
I’m so sorry Tigger ❤

I (usually) like to think there’s at least a little bit of good in most people, but Sallie, you are VILE right to the core. That’s a new low.

Aww I think you've got it all wrong. Shes clearly waiting for us all to do bath and bedtime with our babies before she goes live. She's one of us #mumlife 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What does she know about lockdown? She didn’t follow the effing rules !!!

Do you think she had her flasher mac on in asda?

Reactions: 7
The fact her supermarket story says "actually left the house" hun you've never been in the house!!!
What does she know about lockdown? She didn’t follow the effing rules !!!

Do you think she had her flasher mac on in asda?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.