Sallie Axl #21 If you can be anything in life, don’t choose to be Sallie Axl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hard drive 🤣😂🤣😂🥲 is anyone actually sat on a bleeping PC right now?
No..? Didn’t think so.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Sallie if your reading this.....I moved to an area to be safe for me and my family and all over a nice word and an add on insta you and your friend fucked my whole life up and I'm now having to move again thanks to you guys... I was nothing but nice to you even tried to advice you on an area I grew up in....I could out you to exactly where you live because that's my home area I know them back grounds even that car park you took a picture in when it was snowing but you know somthing I'm not like that I'm not a heartless person...but through your mindless actions you've spoilt everything for me.. . You'll probably read this and think ha serves you right. But hand on my heart I did or said nothing to you I was only been a nice person...social media is the devil

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Eurgh I cannot bleeping stand when new members get scared off from older super suspicious members.

We were all a “new member” at one point 🥴
Exactly...scaring off new members who have decent tea☕☕☕

Sal and her tanning mate are bleeping crazy, all this bullshit getting our IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) . Does she honestly think we will all be summoned to court. Could you imagine the court case.

AXL, PRYZBEK, WATERHOUSE vs TATTLE

Tattle crimes - saying truthful facts and the odd bitching via a minor gossip site

Axl crime -
Drug taking
Stabbing
Multiple tanning salon visits
Visiting different areas outside her county
Mixing outdoors with more than 1 person, non social distancing

Could you imagine her stomping up in the court room, coked up with her granny Chanel fleece on

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Sallie if your reading this.....I moved to an area to be safe for me and my family and all over a nice word and an add on insta you and your friend fucked my whole life up and I'm now having to move again thanks to you guys... I was nothing but nice to you even tried to advice you on an area I grew up in....I could out you to exactly where you live because that's my home area I know them back grounds even that car park you took a picture in when it was snowing but you know somthing I'm not like that I'm not a heartless person...but through your mindless actions you've spoilt everything for me.. . You'll probably read this and think ha serves you right. But hand on my heart I did or said nothing to you I was only been a nice person...social media is the devil
Sallies sunbed mate is a fully blown head, and you’ve done nothing wrong to warrant this, they’ve made me fume tonight! I don’t comment usually just lurk but this is disgusting, pair of bleeping horrors they are!

Reactions: 27
I’ve heard of a page gets a number of reports all in one go they look at it. I’m reporting tanning page now. Tanningstudio00 worth a go. Goodnight ladies and gents xx

Reactions: 20
My mate used to work in a massage parlour and some fella paid her hundreds to tit on a glass table and he lied under it.
OMG I used to work with a minger who told us she did this and loved it. 🤢. I wonder if it’s the same person 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Rise above it girl, you can do it 🤞🤞🤞🤞
Did you speak to Sal originally and she got her tanning mate to then send you all those crappy messages

Reactions: 2
This is why she can only make a (mediocre) living selling her pongy snatch because if she had a real job she would be late every day.

Fucks sake Sal hurry up I want to wax my toes tonight.
Just swipe them with a Bic thats what I do! The problem is real girls.

No..? Didn’t think so.
She must think that Tattle is the equivalent to Operation Yewtree :rolleyes:

No..? Didn’t think so.
She must think that Tattle is the equivalent to Operation Yewtree :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
That tanning lady sounds like a paranoid coke head too, the absolute freak. Does anyone know who she actually is??

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm bleeping dying laughing at the idea of them trying to suggest we all have hard drives about Sallie 😂😂😂 Sal I have a life, what are you on woman, no soul would ever have a hard drive full of your fanny flossing, thanks though

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hiya Folks,long time reader long time lurker. I’m normally over on KHM & Lorna‘s threads.
karma is a witch Sallie & it will hit you like a tonne of bricks.
I’ve worked in mental health for 31years & you just can’t section folk. It takes quite a few health care professionals to decide if someone is deemed unwell to be admitted to hospital & sectioned.
Sallie is a bleep but god knows what diagnosis she has,if she has one! She could be riding on the train of mental health & not have a diagnosis who knows!
She’s an absolutely bleep for going for Tigger what a tit show . Pure deflection from Sal,that’s all she knows.
I could say those poor children but if she doesn’t give a duck why should we!!
We all have our own problems!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’ve heard of a page gets a number of reports all in one go they look at it. I’m reporting tanning page now. Tanningstudio00 worth a go. Goodnight ladies and gents xx
I’ve reported it constantly !! She’s not wired up right either xx

Reactions: 3
I'm bleeping dying laughing at the idea of them trying to suggest we all have hard drives about Sallie 😂😂😂 Sal I have a life, what are you on woman, no soul would ever have a hard drive full of your fanny flossing, thanks though
bleeping hard drives 😂😂😂
Like they are scotland yard detectives working on a huge crime case.
Get back to your money laundering sunbed shop in wakey you chav

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The sun bed shop is in Leeds ? Isn’t that where the legalised red light district is ? Convenient hahaa

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve missed a LOT!
think that tanning place profile has gone - can’t find it

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.