Sallie Axl #21 If you can be anything in life, don’t choose to be Sallie Axl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Packing?! Where’s she off to? Don’t tell me it’s Spain because that’ll just be hilarious!!! What happened to staying home and focussing on her health and getting her family back?? As soon as some chav asks her to go to Ibiza, she’s off! Why can’t she just prioritise her children for once and stop believing that these nobodies are more important because they’ve invited her somewhere. I get she’s desperate for people’s attention and love, but she’s choosing the short term empty attention of chavvy slags she thinks are friends, over the long term love and life with her children.
0F126AAC-D99A-45C8-BDB7-FAB801E63224.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did anyone the think the amount of spelling mistakes on her stories today was due to her being off her barnet?

Reactions: 11
Ooorrrrrrrrrrr is Sal moving again? Are her 6mths up? Let me know guys if a kilowatt thread is made, I haven’t a clue who she is but y would that matter 🤷🏼‍♀️. I never knew bayley and yet I didn’t blink for 3 days reading that. 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Ooorrrrrrrrrrr is Sal moving again? Are her 6mths up? Let me know guys if a kilowatt thread is made, I haven’t a clue who she is but y would that matter 🤷🏼‍♀️. I never knew bayley and yet I didn’t blink for 3 days reading that. 🤣🤣
Oh yeah 6 months rent unpaid and landlord kicking her out 😚

Reactions: 10
Why does she want to go to spain, I lived there for a few years and many people I know over there say its utter tit. She will defo get denied entry in whatever region she will be going into as they are really strict.
Didnt she say in March things were coming together with the family, alls shes arsed about is flogging her spongebob arse around Europe again. bleeping woman

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don’t really go in on Sal as I liked to think she was trying to turn her life around and be positive. But if all it took was a bender with some skanks to ruin all that then I despair.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I don’t really go in on Sal as I liked to think she was trying to turn her life around and be positive. But if all it took was a bender with some skanks to ruin all that then I despair.
This is what’s she’s like though. Constant pattern of wanting to sort her life out and then ruining it. I lost sympathy with her a long time ago

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.