Sallie Axl #21 If you can be anything in life, don’t choose to be Sallie Axl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Khloe is in court tomorrow for 6 counts of drug driving... don’t get me wrong, I feel sorry for her having mental health problems - but drug driving... 6 times...! She crashed into 4 peoples cars on 4 of those occasions.
How do you know this?

Reactions: 1
I watched it as well and felt like I was watching her die in front of me!
I have followed her since last year when she met up with Sallie . I saw her story yesterday morning showing the tablets for sale then last night it looks like her account is now private and I must have been blocked .

Reactions: 9
She’s
She said it on her live earlier. She said she was in court tomorrow and people kept asking why - she dodged the question for a good while, but then eventually answered.
considering shes already been fined, banned etc, she might get a custodial sentence this time round

Reactions: 3
She’s

considering shes already been fined, banned etc, she might get a custodial sentence this time round
She might do. And you know, it might actually do her good. She may find some stability and calm. She may turn her life around having enforced support. She clearly hasn’t been getting help / support at home, and she can’t carry on driving under the influence of drugs etc... she’s a danger to herself and others.

To keep this thread on track a bit...! Sal wants someone to drive her to Spain now?!! Does she think leaving the country by car is any different to flying?! Why would she want to drive??

Reactions: 13
She might do. And you know, it might actually do her good. She may find some stability and calm. She may turn her life around having enforced support. She clearly hasn’t been getting help / support at home, and she can’t carry on driving under the influence of drugs etc... she’s a danger to herself and others.

To keep this thread on track a bit...! Sal wants someone to drive her to Spain now?!! Does she think leaving the country by car is any different to flying?! Why would she want to drive??
Because then someone else can pay for the petrol until giro day?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The drive to Spain thing sounds like something that would be said during a proper bender tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The drive to Spain thing sounds like something that would be said during a proper bender tbh.
Good luck getting into spain, covid is rife and you have to be a spanish resident to enter...shes a bleep

No flights at the min, not until early April at least

Reactions: 10
She won’t get past our border the silly cow. But I still want her to try though, she should do it just for us and get herself some marching powder for the journey to Dover and back. It’s the least she can do for being such a boring duck at the min.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I have been awol for the last week on here because the ptwm thread has taken over my life 🙈😂

but seen some of khloes live from in the hospital and just caught up on here that she took an overdose on a live earlier 😱
I know she can be an absolute idiot but that it breaks my heart seeing such a young girl like that! So broken and damaged with no one around her helping very sad

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I have followed her since last year when she met up with Sallie . I saw her story yesterday morning showing the tablets for sale then last night it looks like her account is now private and I must have been blocked .
Same I've followed her since last year and up until yesterday I could see her and can't today?

Reactions: 2
Same I've followed her since last year and up until yesterday I could see her and can't today?
She had her account closed down, think it was due to her selling prescription medication. She’s got another account now tho

I have been awol for the last week on here because the ptwm thread has taken over my life 🙈😂

but seen some of khloes live from in the hospital and just caught up on here that she took an overdose on a live earlier 😱
I know she can be an absolute idiot but that it breaks my heart seeing such a young girl like that! So broken and damaged with no one around her helping very sad
What’s been going down on that thread? Any good?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.