Sallie Axl #21 If you can be anything in life, don’t choose to be Sallie Axl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to say her pic of her bum when she first had it done looks good. What the hell did she do to it for it to be so square now? Has she lost weight would that impact it?
I used think she looked lovely around this time and when she was pregnant with S i think she looked brilliant shes totally ruined herself cant believe she thinks she looks nice now🤢

Reactions: 8
I used think she looked lovely around this time and when she was pregnant with S i think she looked brilliant shes totally ruined herself cant believe she thinks she looks nice now🤢
She massively photoshopped photos of herself when she was pregnant it was awful

Photoshopped

vs

real normal pregnancy body

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
roll up, roll up........get ya fuckin pelmets.....pelmets lads crusty fackin, tacky look’n pelmets PELMETS!
A7C1A54A-D8CE-4437-896D-4B7B43085083.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Pelmets would be an unusual thing to impulse buy off the Instagram of a woman jumping around in her pants. I don’t think she’s done her girl boss market research.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s so nasty. I know this sounds odd, but you can see it in the way she talks and how she responds to some of the comments. Plus she completely threw off the Khloe comment.

Reactions: 11
Eurgh I haven’t posted in sallies thread ever as I actually think she’s a good person overall but deeply troubled and misguided. I also do believe she’s a risk to herself and so worrying about her has stopped me too.

However I am SICK of hearing this be kind bullshit and how everyone’s mental health is bad at the moment and so be kind.

Everyone’s mental health is bad you are right but for different reasons. I personally struggle with the pandemic because I am germaphobic and so terrified of catching COVID or passing it on yet I don’t hear anyone talking about awareness of this at the moment just constant bashing of people who are voicing concern/criticising those not following the rules and unnecessarily going out potentially spreading the virus and endangering others lives. It’s ridiculous.

if you want people to be mindful of your mental health how about you be mindful that others are struggling with managing at this time because they’re scared of catching it.

Be mindful your selfishness could spread the virus to someone who won’t fight it off and could lose their life. All because you can’t bare to sit in your own company.

We’re in a day and age in which you can speak to people so easily. Telephone internet etc. Even the podcast, why did they need to travel and be in each other’s physical presence? They didn’t. It’s a PODCAST you need to record your voice and nothing else but they’re all so desperate to pose and get some photos for the gram it’s actually disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She’s so nasty. I know this sounds odd, but you can see it in the way she talks and how she responds to some of the comments. Plus completely threw off the Khloe comment.
She was horrible to anyone who asked a normal question wasn’t she? Some poor girl only asked where she got her jumper from. And the Arab man about the clock, she was just rude!!! So embarrassing the views she’s getting too and I think 20 of them where us.

• Haha
She’s just been on a live:

Doesn’t know who Khloe is (despite spending 2 days with her in Ibiza calling her “my girl Khloe”)

She’s going to Spain in “a couple of weeks”

She still has her perfume “business”, though she doesn’t advertise anything on Instagram now

• Haha
  • Wow
Best bit was soyyyyy I am EXEMPT from wearing a mask, I cannot wear one as it is really bad for me.... then she goes except when I was in Dubai and I had to? I burst out laughing 😆 You either can or you can’t. The sucking on the lips too! I was looking at people on there wondering who we all were on here! X

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Best bit was soyyyyy I am EXEMPT from wearing a mask, I cannot wear one as it is really bad for me.... then she goes except when I was in Dubai and I had to? I burst out laughing 😆 You either can or you can’t. The sucking on the lips too! I was looking at people on there wondering who we all were on here! X
Same hahaha I do think it was 80% us. She’s mad isn’t she. Just goes to show who’s arsed about her now. Considering a lot of her followers are bought. And can she ever do a live without saying tattle.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.