Sallie Axl #21 If you can be anything in life, don’t choose to be Sallie Axl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched it as well and felt like I was watching her die in front of me!
Me too. She put up 2 lives on her “back up” account. Her mum was on the phone in the background. She could barely speak and was begging people to share her new page (Ill pay you please share) and was constantly popping pills you could hear the tablets being popped and she swallowed them in front of the camera as well as changing bra mid film and slurring sentences. She was repeating herself and rolling her eyes. It was honestly one of the worst, most helpless, awful moments of my life...I was in work..I left, I rang a UK mental health line and gave them any info I had on her (which wasn’t much...I was only guessing some info from piecing together stuff) I was the third person to call in 30 minutes. They already had her address. Help was on the way. I felt sick. I never want to ‘voyeur’ into someone else’s breakdown. I can’t believe I avidly follow people, yet I feel strangers following someone potentially saved her earlier. (Not by me obvs, but other people).
sorry...ive de-railed...had to comment

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
Me too. She put up 2 lives on her “back up” account. Her mum was on the phone in the background. She could barely speak and was begging people to share her new page (Ill pay you please share) and was constantly popping pills you could hear the tablets being popped and she swallowed them in front of the camera as well as changing bra mid film and slurring sentences. She was repeating herself and rolling her eyes. It was honestly one of the worst, most helpless, awful moments of my life...I was in work..I left, I rang a UK mental health line and gave them any info I had on her (which wasn’t much...I was only guessing some info from piecing together stuff) I was the third person to call in 30 minutes. They already had her address. Help was on the way. I felt sick. I never want to ‘voyeur’ into someone else’s breakdown. I can’t believe I avidly follow people, yet I feel strangers following someone potentially saved her earlier. (Not by me obvs, but other people).
sorry...ive de-railed...had to comment
She just did a live again, was short..
Video wouldn’t upload
I’m just so glad they took her in

Reactions: 2
Woah how scary. Poor girl. Had to stop following her a while back, as I could see her stories were coming from a dark place and something bad was going to happen. The driving vids made me uncomfortable.

she’s so young, I hope she can turn her life around 😢

Reactions: 6
9F5FA223-85E5-4DBA-96D0-06379122392C.jpeg
The nurse just came in and told her she’s not allowed to record in the hospital. Mentally ill or not I’d be bleeping fuming if that was my mum or relative in the background, who was making noises like she was struggling to breathe and chloe says “sorry about that noise” and pans the camera round to her. Hopefully she does get jail time to maybe put her on the straight and narrow, she’s a very lost girl.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
View attachment 444793The nurse just came in and told her she’s not allowed to record in the hospital. Mentally ill or not I’d be bleeping fuming if that was my mum or relative in the background, who was making noises like she was struggling to breathe and chloe says “sorry about that noise” and pans the camera round to her. Hopefully she does get jail time to maybe put her on the straight and narrow, she’s a very lost girl.
She looks very different now

Reactions: 10
View attachment 444793The nurse just came in and told her she’s not allowed to record in the hospital. Mentally ill or not I’d be bleeping fuming if that was my mum or relative in the background, who was making noises like she was struggling to breathe and chloe says “sorry about that noise” and pans the camera round to her. Hopefully she does get jail time to maybe put her on the straight and narrow, she’s a very lost girl.
Cannot get over how different she looks OMG

Reactions: 9
I have been awol for the last week on here because the ptwm thread has taken over my life 🙈😂

but seen some of khloes live from in the hospital and just caught up on here that she took an overdose on a live earlier 😱
I know she can be an absolute idiot but that it breaks my heart seeing such a young girl like that! So broken and damaged with no one around her helping very sad
Cannot get over how different she looks OMG
She needs locking up. My sympathy went from her a long time ago when she could have killed someone when driving.
She doesn't listen to anyone, she will learn the hard way.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Khloe is rancid. Can't believe I ever used to sympathise with her. She needs to be in a cell indefinitely before she kills someone. 😡

I cannot BELIEVE how different she looks, I have only seen her face recently but she looks like she's tripled in size?!

Reactions: 16
I have mixed feelings. She CLEARLY has mental health issues, however she is putting innocent lives at risk every damn day. At least with a custodial sentence she’ll be forced to get help and won’t be pissing around off her face and on the game.

Reactions: 18
I have mixed feelings. She CLEARLY has mental health issues, however she is putting innocent lives at risk every damn day. At least with a custodial sentence she’ll be forced to get help and won’t be pissing around off her face and on the game.
Yes it's sad what she posted on her live, I don't know the girl only what I've read on here. My daughters dad was killed by a drug driver 10 years ago, she was only 3 years old at the time. I dont have any sympathy for khloe tbh after what we've been through. She could have killed innocent people with her actions. I hope she gets a jail sentence and sorts herself out

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Is she vaping on the ward? FFS!! Also showing the patient in the background. Sympathy is being lost fast here. Yes she needs help, but a general hospital is not the place for her.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.